Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Apple

7,967 Interview Reviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

IT was a long process. They had three stages, first for phone interview then skype then on site. Overall the interview process was not long. They hired me right away after the third interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was amuck process, I applied online, and got a call two weeks later. Went in for a in person interview, where it was a one on one interview with the store manager.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I found a recruiter through my referral. I gave the recruiter a call, and we spoke to set up a phone interview. I had the phone interview, which went well so the recruiter gave me a date and time to proceed with the 2nd interview with a manager through web-conference.

Interview Questions

• Basic iOS troubleshooting questions and critical thinking   1 Answer

Technician Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Columbia, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Personally, there weren't any difficult questions. If you know your technologies and are open to what you do not know, you should be fine. well after there was a "restructuring" of my position, I took time to reflect on what I wanted to do with the 2nd half of my career, I volunteered in the community, chamber of commerce. great networking contacts, look on line classes to keep abreast of new trends in the industry.

Interview Questions

• they asked about my ability to work on my own and as a team   Answer Question

IOS Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was about 6 months. I was first sent emails with questions. After this, I went on to interview a few times over the phone and via skype.

Interview Questions

• You are presented with a scenario, and you're asked what you would do in the situation.   1 Answer

Big Data Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fast. 1st HR call with the recruiter and 2 technical calls. Both went fine, Fast response. After that they invited me for an on-site interview ,2 weeks later I got on-site. From the beginning it felt that they already made a decision on not to hire me. None of the interviewer were interested in the answers I as responding with. Few interviewers were even making faces and checking their watch all the time. I guess either they found someone before I came on-site or they scrapped the position. My experience till on-site interview was really good, but the on-site interview day was horrible.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a client - server model where the client sends location data every minute?
      How would you transfer data from one Hadoop cluster to another?   1 Answer

QA Analyst Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. There was one phone screen, then a face time interview about a week later. Overall a positive experience. The questions were generally not focused on testing.

Interview Questions

• How would you move a mountain?   1 Answer

Apple Care College Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

I received an email saying to schedule a phone interview. I had the phone interview which was basic questions about customer experience and getting to know you questions. Then you move on to a webcam interview.

Interview Questions

• If a customer's phone isn't charging, without telling them to restart the phone, and within three suggestions, how would you tell them to troubleshoot the issue?   1 Answer

Senior Mac Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Submit resume on cooljobs.apple.com, if you are chosen then a recruiter reaches out to you and performs an initial interview; setting expectations. Then you go on the hiring manager interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were given a task to complete and you didn't have all the information necessary. What did you do?   1 Answer

Wireless Test In Location Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Lafayette, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very strange interview process. The manager of the team has the final say. 1st round was a screener with rudimentary questions about yourself, interests, passion.
    2nd round was almost the same and it also had about 30mins of coding in python. My recruiters screwed up. I was initially supposed to have a meeting with the manager, but my recruiter scheduled an interview on a date which I wasn't available. I think this affected my interview process. I manager gave my application the red signal because he was able to judge me solely on my resume. He never got to talk to me. Apple's interview process is really strange

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What drives you, what excites you? Implement linked list class with basic functions in python. Knowledge about basic Unix commands like grep, cat echo.   1 Answer