Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Apple

7,964 Interview Reviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I had applied for a HW intern profile through the campus portal and got a call after more than a month. I had phone interviews with four people from the Signoff team. The interview questions were not difficult since they mostly focused on questions related to my prev work-ex. I was able to answer most of them, and was hopeful of getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• - Resume related stuff - previous work ex, school projects, etc.
      - Scripting in skill, C++
      - Sorting algorithms, merge sort vs quick sort   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the Apple website and was invited to an interview a few days later. The first interview was in groups at their corporate office, which was pretty laid back, easy, and fun! By the end of the week, actually one day after the initial interview, I was invited to a second one. This was one-on-one at the actual store they were hiring for with the store manager (I believe). She was really nice and laid back so it felt very natural. A few days later I was invited to the final interview with two of the store leaders. It was a pretty lengthy process but if you're a people person (charismatic, outgoing, witty, etc.) and can easily think off of the top of your head, definitely apply. I should also mention that I had to reschedule the final interview due to a conflict, so that added about a week and a half to the process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you disagreed with someone while working on a project with them.   1 Answer
    • Discuss a time you went above and beyond for someone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Just be nice, be yourself and read the questions on this website. The interview was very hard but if you read the questions on the website and be yourself, you will get it!

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Three phone interview, one in person 8 hour interview and then one final face time interview.
    Mostly technical questions. Total 7 1:1 sessions, each an hour long. 1 presentation session in between with 45 minutes for slides and 15 mins for Q & A.

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Got called in for interview. It was a group interview and a rather large one. Tried to be positive and proactive in asking questions and answering whenever asked myself. Afterwards in smaller groups we were asked more questions. Good experience overall

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a loud customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I went to a hiring event in Bellevue. There were about 40 people there. We divided out into groups and each managers would pass by each group. We were then provided an iPad with questions on there, and each of us had to pick a question then answered it.
    - I got a phone called a few days after the hiring event from the store I wanted to work at. They scheduled me to meet with a senior manager and store leader for an interview.
    - After the face to face interview, I got an email saying I would get a phone call from the Market Leader for the last step.
    - A week later I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Focuses on customers service.
      1. How would you handle disagreement between you and another co-worker?   Answer Question
    • 2. After you finished with a customer and on your way back to your queue-point person, a customer asked you if you are free to help. what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

went through three interviews eventually all them were fairly easy. they ask average questions I was offered the job during my third interview with them and yeah im coolwent through three interviews eventually all them were fairly easy. they ask average questions I was offered the job during my third interview with them and yeah im coolwent through three interviews eventually all them were fairly easy. they ask average questions I was offered the job during my third interview with them and yeah im cool

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple in November 2016.

Interview

I directly interviewed with the ipad team. The group members had foreign accents and were pretty rude. They asked difficult questions about stats and ended the phone call in 12 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Is flatness relative or absolute?   2 Answers

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Was contacted through Linkedin, scheduled 2 phone interview, the process takes 2 weeks, the first one is easy, mostly high level stuff, the second one is about device physics. The second one is hard.

Interview Questions

• What is crosstalk? Ways to fix crosstalk?
      Relationship between Resistance/Capacitance to Length & Width
      What is charge sharing? How to fix?
      What is body effect?
      What is short channel effect? List several effects.   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple in November 2016.

Interview

Very disorganized. I was contacted by multiple hr reps about the same role. Interviews were scheduled at the last minute with little to no follow up. office staff was also non existent to let me into the building.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you failed   1 Answer