Apple Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy
Found 7967 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

Met a recruiter and talked about the fact that I liked design and they asked me for an interview, interviewer was really nice and gave me hints and let me write in pseudocode, definitely low pressure environment but I did not answer the question cohesively

Interview Questions
  • String parsing
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

Interviewing process was extremely unprofessional. Had an interview scheduled with an interested hiring manager, but the day of, never received a call. Emailed the recruiter and only after did they tell me the position was already filled. The lack of advanced notice until after the interview would have taken place was incredibly impolite. I also interviewed with them at a conference last year where I was forced to interview for both an area and language I was unfamiliar with... My interviewer was on his phone the whole time and wasn't helpful at all.

Interview Questions
  • As stated, never got an interview, but in the previous year got questions on data structures and operating systems.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan
Application

I interviewed at Apple (Japan)

Interview

Early in the morning after seminar they conducted interview. I were interviewed by there manager and were asked various of question that lasted for about 30 minutes. Left after the interview and got the result after about one week or so. Questions were not hard and the interview went smooth.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Canada