Apple Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy
Found 7964 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Paris) in Aug 2017

Interview

Entretien passé en groupe et refusé. Je ne pense pas que Apple a pris qui que ce soit sur un total de 2 groupes de 10 personnes. Entretien qui a duré 3 heures pour au final une réponse 5 jours après alors qu'ils mentionnaient 2.

Interview Questions
  • Avez vous connu une situation ou vous étiez très énervée puis vous êtes resté calme?
    Answer Question
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!
Anonymous Employee in Germany
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Germany)

Interview

Very good experience. The recruiter called me few days after i submitted by profile online. I knew someone inside the company so that helped. She scheduled the interview on a Monday but had to rescheduie it becuase of an emergency company meeting and she was understanding

Interview Questions
  • how many golf balls will fit inside your car?
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (United States) in Aug 2017

Interview

Terrible interview. Was asked about my current project and my experience. Interview took 15 minutes, and there was no problem question. I asked recruiter: "I just had an 15 minutes interview and it was not technical at all. Does it mean that I didn't passed? " . And he replied: "Thanks for talking to ###. Correct he concluded his role is not a fit for your specialities. TY". Why, why you even call me then? There was no technical questions at all. Only about experience and CV.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have an experience with Jenkins?