Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Apple

7,965 Interview Reviews

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodmere, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Woodmere, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Two months, 5 interviews. It's a good thing I didn't need the job to start with. For a company who boasts the fastest computing technology in history, they are the slowest moving bureaucracy I've ever worked for, including the federal government.

Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

- Many, many interviews.
    - You will never get hired straight on as a genius. First technical specialist, then expert, then genius.
    - Depending on turn-over you will look at 1-2 years between each role

Interview Questions

• How are you with people? (Its all about the customer service, you can teach anyone the tech side)   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in July 2016.

Interview

Went through three interviews. All pretty basic and nothing too crazy. They were really looking at you personality and your love for the company. I didn't have any technical questions like "What is RAM? Or what is a processor?". Just really be you and be prepared to do a few group interviews and a 1:1 with a market leader. Obviously, not all interviews will go the same but that's the beauty of it. If you love the product and are approachable, you will more than likely get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you thought a customer was being unreasonable. How do you react?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Large group interview, breakout sessions, role-playing, everybody was very cutthroat and competitive. Employees were stone cold and not super receptive to feedback, but seemed to warm up to people who were extremely talkative. The whole process was amazing but extremely intimidating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Arlington, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Waited very long until got notified for a group interview.
    Four in a group to interview with store manager within a specific time period on site the store.
    With everyone's introduction the manager asked different questions to individuals.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2016.

Interview

Super long drawn out process, same questions asked over and over by different managers, First interview was a group interview with about 8 different candidates, next a 1:1 interview, then two more 1:1 with different managers. Total of 5 interviews , very slow long process to not even get a phone call back

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I am in Interview process. I got a phone interview after I applied through online.Then asked to have an onsite interview in austin apple campus. It took about an hour and had short written test.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews, on-site interviews. It took about 3 hours for the onsite interview. Two managers and two coworkers interviewed me. The interviews went well and they were very friendly and supportive.

Interview Questions

• What Apple products do you have?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

First I went through a phone screen with the hiring manager, quite detailed technical interview that is quite standard in the industry as a first scree. Then it was followed by an on site with a panel of four from a group different from the one I would have worked for

Interview Questions

• Questions were in general on things I worked on, but the people interviewed me had very hard time understanding the concepts. Looked like the experience they had in design was extremely marginal and limited. One interviewer asked me a question so dumb, almost an insult to intelligence, that could have so many answers that was really meaningless. It was not even to upset me and see how I reacted; it was clearly a cocky young and clearly inexperienced designer that since he works at apple he thinks that anything that comes out his mouth is gold. But it was something else... anyways, you need only one out of eight in the panel to be not in favor in the panel and you are out. Guess what happened to me ... and thanks god because I could have not work shoulder to shoulder with people like that.   1 Answer

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, PA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Salisbury, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was called a month after applying and then had a follow up two weeks later. The hiring process takes 2-3 months. It consist of an initial follow up call and then two phone interviews if you make it through the initial ones.