Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Apple

7,967 Interview Reviews

Wireless Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

2 telephonic technical interviews on 5G/LTE, MIMO, etc. It went well. Second interviewer called 2 hours late. He rushed the interview and told me that he will discuss about my projects more on-site. 2 weeks after that recruiter sent me an email telling the feedback was positive but team felt at this time my background does not fit with the role.
    Better luck next time I guess.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions and cross-questions were asked from the resume.
      drawbacks of OFDM, etc.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview then onsite interview. Phone was pretty easy and onsite included only one coding interview . I did not enjoy the onsite, people were not very friendly. The overall experience was average

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

telephone screening followed by on-site one-on-one. The people are Apple are very nice, respectful and ask tough questions. You have to prepare fully before going for the f2f interviews

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself and why you think you fit apple   1 Answer

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

They did a phone interview which was very brief and a little scary. It seemed as if someone from Apple Support was calling and trying to fix my iPhone, haha.

Interview Questions

• How will you best delegate your time on the floor during a rush?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got two phone interviews, one is non-technical interview and the other is a technical interview. For the non-technical interview, I was asked to talk my own experience. For the technical interview, I was asked to solve a leetcode problem.

Operations Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview process was unorganized. Was asked to show up at 10am on a Sunday, and arrive 15 minutes before with a copy of your resume. Was not talked to until well after 11am, which created confusion for all the other applicants that were asked to interview at the same time. Ended up having interview in the open sales floor after store opening in a popcorn style, as kids are screaming and events were happening in store. It is an extremely slow process. Took over a week after first interview, then received short notice at 6pm to show up for interview next day or you miss your opportunity. It is a total of 3 separate interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a peer? How did you handle it and what did you learn?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had received tough feedback, and how did it help you become the person you are today?   Answer Question

Apple Store Leader Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was contacted about a month after applying to set up an interview with the hiring manager. This was a group interview (myself and one other candidate) which mostly focused on giving an overview of Apple as a company and discussing previous teamwork experiences. The manager was great and this was a positive experience.

I received a call later saying that this manager was not able to hire for the position I applied to but that I could meet with the Store Leader to discuss other open positions. Two weeks later I met with the Store Leader, who clearly had decided not to hire me for a management position before I had arrived and was dismissive of my work experience and bordered on rude with some of her comments. After an unpleasant hour-long interview where she talked down to me about how challenging the job would be and how I would have to work really hard to ever get to a place like her, I knew that I would not be interested in working for anyone like that. The experience did not seem very Apple-like and was a big waste of my time. Watch out for an egotistical Store Leader at Apple Boylston Street.

Interview Questions

• What is the best team you have ever worked on and what was your role?   Answer Question
    • Describe a big mistake that you made and what you learned from it.   Answer Question
    • What role does feedback play in your work? Describe a time where you gave feedback to an employee or received it from a manager.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview, they will schedule a time via mail with you first, then they will call you directly. Once you pass, they will move forward to next step, a video interview with senior engineer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Are you legally work in the US?
      2. Introduce yourself
      Total:10min   Answer Question

Technical Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with recruiter and then met directly with hiring manager. Questions were put in my hands from the start to guide the conversation. Questions asked were specifically relevant to working with cross functional engineering teams in house and partner side.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience managing projects with cross functional technical teams   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and then spoke on the phone 2 days later. Spoke with the hiring manager 4 days later. Had a great conversation! Was invited to come in for interviews right after the phone call. So naturally, I was very excited and felt like I had this thing in the bag! The interview was 3 hours long back-to-back. Met with 6 professionals (including the hiring manager I had spoken with on the phone). Was great and I learned so much about the team. I reached out to the recruiter a week after the interview and she told me that the team was very busy and hadn't gotten back to her with feedback yet but I should be patient as feedback would come. 3 weeks later, still haven't heard from the recruiter. People said the hiring process was long but after almost 5 weeks with no response, you start to feel bitter. You would think the recruiter would give some sort of feedback but no. It left a very bad taste in my mouth about the company. At this point, I've just accepted that I didn't get the job since I never heard back.