Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017
5,086 Interview Reviews

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple in January 2017.

Interview

Simple group interview to get to know the potential candidates. They definitely observe how you interact with others right when you walk through the door so be aware of that.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

RTL Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

2 round of phone interview and onsite interview on going.The phone interview is over 50 minutes and over 10 questions being asked. But the people are friendly. Then HR said I have an onsite interview and the process is ongoing. Don't know what will happen in the future.

Interview Questions

• Some basic stuff. But mainly focus on your resume.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted a week or two after submitting my resume through Apple's website. After a phone screen from HR, I then had calls with the hiring manager and then that person's boss. I was then invited to travel to Cupertino for on site interviews. This consisted of lunch and meeting with 5 members of the team. After getting back home, there was one more phone call scheduled with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the components needed to build a data processing and reporting system.   1 Answer

Operations Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by an Apple recruiter via LinkedIn.
    Set up a call with her and then the hiring manager.
    Was brought in for onsite interviews at Cupertino which consisted of 9 interviews of 30-35 mins each.
    Offer was made the following week.
    Fast, efficient and very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Mostly resume based questions. Know the numbers on your resume and have data and details to back them up.
      One sample case study was given which was quite easy.
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Initially I received a call from a recruiter that found my profile on Linkedin. Then I had two technical phone interviews, with questions on my experience and about programming, data structures and algorithms. I one of them I had to connect to an online coding site to analyze and modify some code. Finally, I was invited to an onsite interview. There I met 9 people, including my recruiter, and was asked questions about programming and, mainly, solving problems in whiteboard. Some problems did not involve writing code, but sketching a solution on the board.

Interview Questions

• Questions about programming, data structures and algorithms. Also some questions related to skills necessary for the position and some others like why this position and what excites you, etc.   Answer Question

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

- 1 hour long video interview through Skype or Facetime. Very straight forward, lots of behavioral and technical questions. Need to do a little research about the company before the interview. Have to be prepared for technical questions. Few customer service related questions and personal experience in that field of work.

Interview Questions

• If your battery drains too fast, what are you going to do to fix it?   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed for a co-op position. Very technical process throughout with a great deal of emphasis on candidate's abilities and interests. All interviewers were very proficient in going through the entire process.

Maps Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

There were two people involved. The woman who the hired for HR was nice, but not overly impressive. The actual interviewer who ended up being the main boss was great. Becky was phenomenal. Very sincere, easy going, and honest. It was a positive experience

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me an example of how you can pay attention to detail from your past?   Answer Question

IPhone and Watch PD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through recommendation. I got an email to schedule a phone interview, which they actually had to reschedule a number of times but they were very polite about it. I didn't get an offer since I was familiar with solid mechanics, but hadn't taken a class on it yet. They asked many questions about it. Wasn't hard if you knew what you were talking about.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was really easy. Unexpected for a top company. It was just one behavioral screening interview with recruiters, then interviews with whatever teams were interested. They each just asked me about my projects and experience.