Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

7,761 Interview Reviews

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Applied through referral got an email a couple days back saying a team was interested in interviewing. Interviewed and never heard back even though I emailed my recruiter twice. Had to find the hiring manager's email and email them for feedback and a status update. The recruiters were very unprofessional for not being able to send a one line email saying they were moving on with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Standard Leetcode, if you go look at the apple category is extremely accurate, so I would highly recommend you study that.   Answer Question

Product Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Absolutely entirely technical questions about springs. Wouldn't let up even when I obviously got a question wrong, just kept asking about springs. Eventually asked to see if I got one of the questions right at the end of the interview, just got hit with "it's all online."

Interview Questions

• What are the factors that influence a spring constant (k)?   2 Answers

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

initially got a HR Call was more around my experience and my salary expectation
    Later was interviewed by the project manager who was looking specially for my experience in Selenium and my experience around leading a team.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Two phone screens and 1 full day on site where meet with 8 people. Long day then meet vp if on site goes well. HR updates along the interview process on a weekly basis. Good experience overall

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Group interview with about 40-50 people. The hiring managers (6-7) asked questions and a few people were about to answer. We were then split up into groups of 8 with 1 manager and passed around an Ipad with questions. Whatever question was on the screen when it was passed to you, you had to answer. The total thing took about and 1.5 hours. I then had a phone interview a week later, and 1 more face to face interview with a leading manager before being hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe where you come from and where you would like to see yourself in the next 1-5 years?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Many steps- 4 interviews before offer. The first was a group interview, followed by interviews with other specialists and the store manager. All interviews were conducted in person. Overall, a positive experience - just a little bit long.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths as a retail employee?   1 Answer

Product Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

15 minute phone call with recruiter for basic chat about resume, relocation and scheduling phone interview with manager. Second interview with product design manager where was asked questions on mechanical, thermal and physical principles.

Interview Questions

• How do you reduce deflection of a cantilever beam?   Answer Question
    • If a solid rod and a hollow bar is rolling down a hill having the same mass, which will reach first?   Answer Question

Rep Interview

Interview

The process was formal, but the discussions seemed warm and casual. I really enjoyed the process, as they didn't make it feel intimidating at all. I was greeted with a warm smile and a handshake with every person that interviewed me, with validating words that there was no reason for me to be anxious (Even though Apple is such a prestigious organization)

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I had 2 phone screens for a contract-to-hire Recruiter role. The person who reached out to me on LinkedIn and who I had my first phone screen with was very pleasant and nice. However, for the 2nd phone screen, she was late, I emailed 5min after our scheduled time to say that I'm ready, she ended up being 10min late and was not nice. She didn't bother to ask me if I have any questions but rather assumed and said "if you don't have any questions, we'll keep you posted..." and she was judgmental. I currently work at a staffing agency and she said "while we would love to hire from staffing agencies, we find that those people tend to be competitive." She didn't bother to get to know me. I was soon rejected afterwards and did not proceed to video- or onsite interview stage. She seemed rude and stuck-up, so overall I had a negative experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I think the interview process was well-run, but it was quite difficult. The coding challenge was definitely on the more difficult side and the in person interview was also quite nervewracking. But overall still a good experience