Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Apple

7,806 Interview Reviews

Camera Module Design Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Had three phone interviews plus the onsite interview. Interview questions from the very beginning are all technical questions. Make sure you have prepared for every subject that's on job description.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

A friend of mine who used to work at Apple forwarded my resume to some teams that were hiring. A recruiter ended up reaching out to me. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a technical phone interview with a prospective teammate and an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Phone Interview first, then attend face to face interview with panel of 6 People. On difficulty level is 7.5 out pf 10. But it was good experience. Panel members are good and friendly.

FE Methodology CAD Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I applied online through Apple jobs website. Recruiter contacted through email. I provided my preference and availability time for phone interview. I did not receive any other update from recruiter. I followed up again, but no luck.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

1 phone interview, and 4 rounds interview onsite.
    The recruiter didn’t tell any information about the interview. Not even how many rounds onsite.
    The interviewers are not well prepared. They booked a room without camera, while having the interviewer conducting remotely. Interviewers in different round asked similar questions.
    But those are not the worst part of the whole experience.

What annoyed me most is they won’t even let you know the result.
    I interviewed on Tuesday, and the recruiter said she will get back to me by Friday. A week later, I didn’t hear from her. I asked her gently in email, she said something delayed, and will let me know in another a few days. Still no response in a week. I asked again, and she said she needed another week to finalize the result. And I am now still waiting.

It’s OK being rejected. But apple’s recruiter won’t even let you know the result. I can’t believe it happened in Apple. I can’t imagine what the comps culture would be like in Apple, if they don’t even show a little bit respect to the candidates, by telling them the results.

I will never apply any position in Apple anymore.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Phone Screen was conducted. Thirty minute get to know you phone discussion with a recruiter Face to Face or phone call with hiring leader, then a few more face to face meetings with other members of the team and leadership. Offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were thoughtful and not the typical questions, but it's not trying to trip you up. They also don't do a weird "what would you invent" type question. Sure, they investigate creativity, but in other pragmatic ways. It was a relaxed conversation, like a catch up coffee with a friend because it's more conversational. I felt that the interview process was challenging and again thoughtful. That's why I say it was hard.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

First, recruiter interview. Then 2 phone interviews with the hiring manager and a developer. Then onsite with 5 rounds. It took about 3 weeks. Everyone was very professional and nice.

Wireless Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with the Engineering Lead of the team . Both were technical.
    One onsite Interview.
    HR is the mediator in all stages. Interviewers were friendly and helpful.

Hardware Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Recruiter for Apple Watch team reached out to me and wanted to schedule a phone call. Right before the call, sent an e-mail saying we need to reschedule. Instead of the call on rescheduled day, I receive another e-mail telling me my phone is unreachable. I immediately replied back that my phone is available to receive a call and infact, call back on the recruiter's number. No response. My voicemail showed no missed calls. I agree to reschedule and finally get hold of the recruiter. After asking generic information, recruiter says he will ask someone from the team to schedule a phone interview. 2 weeks go by, no phone call. I sent a reminder e-mail and his response is that he will remind the team. Another week goes by, still no phone call. I send a reminder e-mail one last time. No response from recruiter himself. Terrific company!

Computer Architecture Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Easy questions. The HR did not reply me for two weeks after final interview, I sent several follow-up emails and got nothing. About three weeks later, I got rejected.