Apple Inventory Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Inventory Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

1st Interview was a group panel interview about 20-30 mins

2nd was a 30min more personal one on one

Team was very relaxed and personable during the interviews. Not stuffy or uptight. Just wish the panel interview was longer. We barely was asked 2 questions before the time was up and I was paired with a long winded individual.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Syracuse, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

As an internal candidate I had to write up an internal "Apple" resume showing the positions of held in the company and results I'd shown. My interviews were three: one with the area manager, one with the store leader, and one with the market leader. I had some help with the STAR method of interviewing from an internal manager prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you didn't get along with a coworker and how you handled it.

Why do you want this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

It is long and you meet with many manager's along the way. Just hang in there and act professionally but not to stuffy. Apple likes to think they are chill and hip, but keep it professional. You don't need to dress-up for interview. They value customer service and the customer experience overall. Even in operations positions.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know the services Apple provides?   2 Answers
    • Tell us about a time...   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Process was fairly disorganized. I was scheduled for an interview, but when I showed up the store wasn't expecting me and I had to wait around for someone to interview me.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer pressed me to provide confidential revenue information about my employer at the time, which I respectfully refused to do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Four interviews! First a phone screening, second a group interview, third with a manager and final with the GM. Make sure your application essay is upbeat and very cheery. The people that read them probably screen a hundred an hour. Phone interview came from California, group interview is usually 4-6 people with tasks to see how much of a 'team player' you are. Third interview may be with another candidate, mine was. Final interview depends on the GM- mine had a superiority complex so she had an employee sit behind her taking notes.

Interview Questions

• The questions themselves weren't so great- however there were odd circumstances which seemed to dampen my mood.   1 Answer

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in March 2010.

Interview

Hiring was lengthy. I went through 6 interviews over the course of a month but I understand why. They look for the best talent. The interview was very relaxed yet professional. Each person measured different capacities of your resume, i.e. education, personality, skills

Interview Questions

• How would you be able to switch from PC to mac and speak favorably of both?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate to your skills and speak proudly of them

Inventory Specialist Interview

Interview

I was contacted by Apple to schedule an interview time with them at a hotel. It was a large group interview and there was a presentation on Apple as a company. After that, we introduced ourselves and were asked some questions. The groups were then broken down into smaller groups and were asked questions there.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Apple product and what do you use it for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, heard back in a week and was scheduled for an interview in NYC. The interview was a group interview, very laid back. Was told there will be 2 more interviews if you passed this step. It was just their effort in putting a face to the many resumes they get.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very easy mostly talking about your work experience and your experience with apple products.   Answer Question

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple in October 2011.

Interview

Two interviews for Specialist Position and two more when being promoted

Interview Questions

• Explain to me as if I were 5 years old how this iPod will sync with iCloud   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. As is offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Chelmsford, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was on the juvenile side. They had members from nine different retail stores. They broke us up into groups and we had to answer various questions to the members in our group from an ipad. Each group had an Apple Retail employee monitoring how we answered the questions.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question is when you had to come up with a fun fact about yourself and tell the rest of the candidates. I'm sure they could all careless as to what you had to say about your personal life. The entire process felt very high school-ish. Next time I apply to Apple, I'm going to apply directly to Apple corporate.   Answer Question