Apple Mac Genius Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 61 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

The interview process for becoming a Genius is equal parts technical and customer service. Be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge of the MacOS, iOS, and iPadOS, as well as give examples of how you handled difficult customers.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about the statement "the customer is always right".
    2 Answers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Apple (United Kingdom)

Interview

Training days and selective team building exercises.Why do you want this job.Why do you want this job.Why do you want this job.Why do you want this job.Why do you want this job.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

There was a phone screening, then 2 group interviews, then 3 individual interviews with different managers. The first group interview had approximately 50 candidates and there were skits and team building exercises during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite toy as a child?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (United States) in Jan 2019

Interview

This was a pretty cool experience overall. I had a series of 3 interviews. The recruiting team was super awesome and very fun. The company culture is very welcoming and chill.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

Process was not painful at all. Just remember to make yourself stand out and make sure you make a good impression with the Hiring Manager. Process is also highly social with other applicants, so be social with them and try to nail it.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Sydney)

Interview

We were given name tags, went into the store and filled out forms. Applicants sat in a half circle and had to speak to their neighbours for a few minutes before introducing their partners to the rest of the group. The employees also introduced themselves followed with a presentation and video clips about Apple and the brand philosophy etc. Applicants were expected to participate in answering questions and just contribute their thoughts in response to the presentation shown. Interview ended with a Q&A.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2017

Interview

Applied online, was invited to a group interview that consisted of about 8 people including myself. Everything went really well, was fairly easy to be honest. Got a call 4 hours after the interview to come in as early as tomorrow to speak with a manager for a second interview. That went really well, although the manager I interviewed with was very unprofessional and had no leadership qualities. After that, I heard nothing for a week, almost as if I hadn't interviewed with Apple at all. So I called in to follow up and asked for the manager, apparently he wasn't in at the time... Approximately 13mins after I called in, I got a nice little email stating that they had lots of applicants and now wasn't the time LOL. Honestly, for a company as big as Apple you would expect a more professional experience. Will never interview with them again.

Interview Questions
  • If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I had a friend submit my info into their internal hiring system. I was then invited to a hiring event at a event venue inside of a mall. During the interview there was a lot of situation role playing in teams of other potential hires.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (San Antonio, TX) in Sep 2016

Interview

This was a group interview, which made it easier to get through the process. The questions were basic interview questions, which are used to check personality. Nothing too difficult and it was a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Pittsburgh, PA) in Aug 2016

Interview

The interview process didn't feel like an interview. There were multiple people in the room all working to solve things together. Some of the people then were chosen for a second interview, and then a third. The other two interviews felt more traditional. After being hired, some of my co-workers said that they had to go to the first interview multiple times before getting to a second round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one time you couldn't find a solution for a customer and how you handled it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61