Apple Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2016

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Irving, TX).

Interview

Virtual interview process. Easy program to set up, nice to see face to face in comfort of your own home and surroundings. The recruiter and hiring managers were all pleasant and easy to talk too.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The scheduling of the interviews is what took the longest. However, the intervier had ver thorough questions and research about myself. The questions asked were relevant to the job. They were scenario type questions... What would you do if...

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a superior manager that was out of line?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to initially review resume and position. Ask basic background information and determined if qualified for the position. Then discussed company and if the position may be a good fit. After that determination was made, the recruiter said he would contact the hiring manager and recommend a phone interview.

I was emailed with the hiring managers name and time he would be calling.

Hiring manager called and we discussed background, and other normal interviewing questions. After a fit was determined, he stated he would be reviewing a few other candidates and would then contact me if there was a in person interview scheduled. My understanding that it would be a half day process with peers and team member involvement in the face-to-face interviews.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple in July 2015.

Interview

There was a 5 interview process from phone to panel interviews to 1 on 1's. Everyone I met with was very professional, personable, and truly caring of my previous work experiences. Apple seems to really care about what your passion in life is, what drives you. It was a very positive experience for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean, NJ

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Ocean, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I was recruited on LinkedIn and had two phone interviews with recruiter. I then had an in person meeting with Market Leader and Store Manager. I was then supposed to hear back from recruiter and never did.

Interview Questions

• During your last review what were your strengths and opportunities   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

got interview through an employee referral. Got a call from a recruiter 4 weeks later. The recuriter then setup a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager told me towards the end of the interview that he would like to fly me to CA for an on-site interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with Apple recruiter which was set up through LinkedIn. Interview was approximately 30 minutes. The recruiter did not make me feel comfortable and did not ask enough questions to actually determine if I would be a great fit for Apple or not. She seemed a little cold and not particularly interested in speaking to me or even getting to know me.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very clear & concise, the interviewer was very passionate about Apple and she asked a lot questions about Apple products. She also asked where do I see myself in 5 years.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple in December 2012.

Interview

13 Interviews - long and pointless - Met with too many people, the process got very repetitive
    1x1 - Panel and etc. Did not learn much trough out the process, they were pretty much checking boxes and had their laptops the entire time open and typing notes

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter via email about my interest in an opening. I responded with interest and we had a phone screen two days later. It was a pretty generic "get to know you" kind of call, not tough at all. That must have went well enough because I was passed on to the hiring manager for an actual phone interview which took place two days later. This one was a little bit tougher, the questions ranged from technical to management style etc. The following week I was contacted again by the recruiter, stating they wanted to meet me in person. Since I'm not located near the employer, I was put in contact with an interview and travel coordinator who instructed me how to book arrangements for the trip. I flew out a couple of weeks later for a day long interview. It was all one-on-ones, with 11 different people. It was a pretty long day and a tough interview overall. Most of it was covering my experience, specific challenges I faced, how I handled specific situations. There was a technical slant as well. There were no real off the wall questions - just direct and focused on my experience. This was followed by another final phone interview in the next week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific situation where two of your team members were not working together. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Give an example where you were technically challenged to find a solution. What did you do?   Answer Question