Apple Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.9

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Applied online, was selected for Apple Hiring Event at local store. Group of around 10 of us, "interview" was very relaxed, Apple Employees gave an introabout their background then asked us. Watched slides / videos on working at Apple with open discussion / commentary after each one. Did group activity where we broke into two groups and passed around an iPad that had questions at random about previous work / personal background.

The overall experience was diffeeebt than any other interview and really made me want to work for Apple. In the end I did not get a callback but will reapply in future as I ow understand the format.

Also I applied for an Apple Manager position but it became very clear that the Hiring Event was only for those interested Specialists / Geniuses. I found this a bit disappointing and confusing as I wasn't quite sure why I was invited to this Hiring Event.

Interview Questions

• Introduction was: Our bame, an interesting fact about us, our favourite Apple product and one thing we learned from a previous job.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time you had to use patience in the workplace.   1 Answer
  • Give an example of a time you got to know a coworker or classmate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Went for a group interview at Apple in NYC. Had roughly 30 other people there for a video presentation about the company. Then we broke off into smaller groups of about 6 and role played customer and employee issues. I was called back 10 days later for a face-to-face interview at the store I had requested.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who was showing signs he/she was very upset?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Irving, TX).

Interview

Virtual interview process. Easy program to set up, nice to see face to face in comfort of your own home and surroundings. The recruiter and hiring managers were all pleasant and easy to talk too.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The scheduling of the interviews is what took the longest. However, the intervier had ver thorough questions and research about myself. The questions asked were relevant to the job. They were scenario type questions... What would you do if...

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a superior manager that was out of line?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The hiring process at Apple is pretty lengthy and time-consuming for both parties. Usually, it consists of a 1 on 1 interview (If proceeded) followed by a 2 on 1 interview, then followed by an interview with the Store Leader and possibly the Market Leader. For any given position it can take about 2months or so to go through the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have to give an employee difficult feedback?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to initially review resume and position. Ask basic background information and determined if qualified for the position. Then discussed company and if the position may be a good fit. After that determination was made, the recruiter said he would contact the hiring manager and recommend a phone interview.

I was emailed with the hiring managers name and time he would be calling.

Hiring manager called and we discussed background, and other normal interviewing questions. After a fit was determined, he stated he would be reviewing a few other candidates and would then contact me if there was a in person interview scheduled. My understanding that it would be a half day process with peers and team member involvement in the face-to-face interviews.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple in July 2015.

Interview

There was a 5 interview process from phone to panel interviews to 1 on 1's. Everyone I met with was very professional, personable, and truly caring of my previous work experiences. Apple seems to really care about what your passion in life is, what drives you. It was a very positive experience for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean, NJ

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Ocean, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I was recruited on LinkedIn and had two phone interviews with recruiter. I then had an in person meeting with Market Leader and Store Manager. I was then supposed to hear back from recruiter and never did.

Interview Questions

• During your last review what were your strengths and opportunities   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

got interview through an employee referral. Got a call from a recruiter 4 weeks later. The recuriter then setup a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager told me towards the end of the interview that he would like to fly me to CA for an on-site interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with Apple recruiter which was set up through LinkedIn. Interview was approximately 30 minutes. The recruiter did not make me feel comfortable and did not ask enough questions to actually determine if I would be a great fit for Apple or not. She seemed a little cold and not particularly interested in speaking to me or even getting to know me.