Apple Interview Questions in New York State | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.9

IOS Framework Test Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone call with Hiring Manager who asked me a bit about the back, told me about the role and delved into technical questions specific to the role. It is very difficult to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• What are the iOS frameworks that you have used?
      How would you test a string to integer function?
      Diff between process and thread?
      What is the main class in iOS all objects inherit from?
      What is a Category in C?

IOS Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Around 30 mins phone interview, quite a lot professional questions about network. The interviewer sounds like an American, her spoken English was very fast and fluent. Mentioned the interview processing time around 2 weeks. I haven't get any response yet.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change your current position and choose Apple?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any apple devices and familiar with the system?   Answer Question
    • What is MAC address? And what is protocol? Can provide any protocols you know?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

You go though 3 interviews
    1- at the corporate office 30 people 5 on each table
    2-at the store that is hiring with 2 mangers
    3- was also with 2 manger one flagship leader and a general leader

process took like a month. It takes like 2-7 days for them to reply back

Interview Questions

• Why apple
      Tell me about yourself
      How you delt with a difficult coustomer
      How you delt with a difficult coworker
      How you delt with a manger
      What's your favorite product
      Why you

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

interview was done in a group setting. There are about 20 people in total broken up into four tables. They tell you,you aren't competing with each other and it is suppose to be a fun group experience. It is indeed a laid back style of interviewing but when it comes down to it, you can see that everyone is picking and choosing their own words carefully. you feel pressured to give the best answer yet not act like you are competing with anyone.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst boss you had and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Was sent a link to apply from a recruiter via LinkedIn. Applied online and a couple days a later was invited to do an interview at their corporate office. You choose a slot time you would like to attend and show up in a smart casual attire. It was a group interview in a conference room with 6 other candidates and 2 recruiters. If they want to proceed there will 2 more interviews.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want this position?
      2. Explain a situation you were in with an irate customer
      3. Explain a situation you were in with a difficult co worker
      4. You will role play (customer/specialist) in (insert situation here) you will do both with different people.
      5. Do you have any questions?

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Applied on Campus, and had an interview the day after. Told that if a team is interested in hiring me, they will contact me directly. I told the engineer about my personal projects, and why I wanted to work at Apple.

Technical Support - Genius Bar Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It's 3 interviews-
    1. Hiring Event - group event in which they determine how you interact and show you're a team player! Every answer you give is to determine how you set the scale amongst your peers. For every answer have a anecdote, something memorable that keeps you shining!
    2nd interview - Store Manager/Additional Leadership
    Fathers more in depth insight about the individual. How well can you handle the goals ? Can you work under pressure ? What inquiries do you have to succeed ?
    3rd interview - informal meeting with the store leader
    This is where they determine if you're a good fit for Apple, what can you do to improve your flaws ? What can you achieve in the long term and short term?

Literally Apple is pretty concise about timing - it can take 2-7 days business wise to give a reply regarding these interviews, pay attention to your email as they are very precise about responses and timed events !

I was offered the position and accepted full time yay me ! Good luck and hope this helps !

Interview Questions

• What is your flaw ? How can we help you harness this flaw and turn it into a strength ? How do you deal with someone who is not pulling their weight in your team ? When do you think it is best to say no ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

multiple interviews, followed by a panel then followed by a one on one, multiple people requested that i had applied there and wanted to speak to me. interview began as big panel, moved to small panel, then 5 man panel, then finally, a one on one.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

We went through a couple of group interviews. I think it was 3 total. We then had a one on one with one of the floor managers. Then a one on one with the store leader. After that you have a phone interview with the market leader.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you adapted to a situation   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There are 3 video qualities available for each of the training videos: 1080p, 1024x768, and 720p.
    You can change the video quality by clicking on the “HD” button in the bottom right hand corner.
    If on a weaker internet connection, use the 720p setting to prevent buffering issues.