Apple Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Operations Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

3.3

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Personality based interview, standard questions. It was interesting to see how each of the interviewers viewed the role. Interview was fast paced. Feedback time between interview and offer was long.

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Campus interview -- on-site interview

Interview Questions

• If you don't have much information, how do you make decisions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I'm a bschool student . i applied through school's career website and received the invite one month later. The interview was about 30 minutes. Mostly behaviors and he asked some detailed questions regarding my experience in my former employer . Since I applied for operations, he also asked about some simple questions regarding improving factory's capacity.

Interview Questions

• If there is noting you can do, how you could increase supply   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple in April 2007.

Interview

The interview process was very quick, I had a basic/general phone interview with HR. After a couple of days was called for on site interview with the entire team about 7 interviews, which included a pannel interview. Couple of days later was called again for an onsite final interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• Describe how supply chain works for a company like ours and what challanges are faced on a day to day basis ?   2 Answers

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple in September 2011.

Interview

Casual question answer interview - mainly determining the fit with Apple culture

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview
    Called on site for 8 interviews

Interview Questions

• Have you worked under pressure? If yes give us an example   Answer Question
    • How would you make me remember you as a candidate among thousands?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very negotiable

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was with an operation manager. It was generally a fit interview. No specific question. The whole interview went like a chat.

Some points might be helpful to keep in mind: 1) To persuade the interviewer that your background fits operations; 2) To show passion about Apple.