Apple Interview Questions in Paramus, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 20 people. There were 2 people leading the interview. They gave us some moment to talk to the person next to you. And later they asked us to tell them what you learned about that person. At one point we were divided into 2 groups to solve a problem. It was very chill and fun interview overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to learn something really quickly.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

They interviewed me twice. The second interview, the marketing director was not even paying attention to me. They made me interview with someone else which is pointless because they don't even get my full attention. They basically asked me the same questions over and over again.

Interview Questions

• What do you like the most about Apple?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Personally it was very long. I waited weeks to hear something back even though it was a good decision. I had 2 interviews back to back and then a third interview with the store leader.

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

Laid back, easy, very straight forward, either you get the job or you don't. It depends mostly on your personality so there's no easy way to explain how to pass the interview. There are no technical questions but its good to have since I have heard they are asking more tech based questions now.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had make a tough decision   1 Answer

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

there were three rounds of interviewing, the first was a major group interview. basically modeled after a steve jobs keynote for the first few moments. when i walked in there was about 30 people applying and 15 managers in the back wearing black shirts. i feel like they pretty much wanted some one who was outgoing and genuine. they asked basic questions and through out the other interviews i went on they just reused the questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had great customer service, it cant be with apple.   Answer Question

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed once in a large group setting. I was called in to several interviews after that. I was called in twice for a small group interview. After that, I was called in for an individual interview. Show that you love working with people. Do not sell yourself as a nerd. They are not interested in that.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Apple Product and why? What do you think about the iPad?   Answer Question

Creative (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

I had 3 interviews and was hired quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was low, but they increased my offer based on my previous career experience.