Apple Red Zone Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

In Person4%
HardAverageEasy
Found 55 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

Lengthy and they make you go through the ringer during my time with the interviewing process. However, it allows you to be yourself and bring your uniqueness to the table

Interview Questions
  • How to solve a conflict with a fellow coworker
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Apple (Philadelphia, PA) in Aug 2017

Interview

I had 4 interviews before getting hired. The first one was a group of 40 people at the Apple Store. We watched a video on the values of Apple, and discussed in groups as well as by raising our hands to engage with the team members. The interview starts before you even walk in the door. Folks are waiting for the doors to open for the interview so try to discuss with your peers.

Interview Questions
  • What was something that you noticed about Apple?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in May 2016

Interview

I applied online on apples website and was invited to a group interview a week later. the first interview was very easy. just a group of 6 including me. interviewer asked us to answers questions like tell us about your self.your hobbies things like that. About 3 days later i received a email to schedule a interview at the store i was picked to work at. prob a even easier interview than the first more one on one. it was a calm get to know the person next to you interview. we spoke about my hobbies. how i handle customers. i asked questions about how they liked the company and where it was going. after the second interview i was asked to stay to speak with the store manager. he came in and the process was the same as the guy before. it felt like i was talking to a friend i haven't seen in a while. I wasn't asked any tech questions but every manager is different. so do some light studying. And about the dress code, no you don't need to dress up. i did. i was actually the only one in a suit and tie. not saying go in jeans and a t shirt but something casual is good.

Interview Questions
  • what are your hobbies what do you like about apple are you comfortable wearing jeans and a t shirt lol.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in Mar 2016

Interview

Interview process took a couple of weeks, had two interviews and they focused a lot on personality. They care less about how much you know about Apple products and more about if you're a friendly, warm and kind individual who will be a good customer service representative for their brand.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had a challenging experience at work and how you dealt with it?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in Feb 2016

Interview

The hiriing process was a easy one in which you only had to go through one interview as well as a phone interview that is a great way to get to know someone

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Apple (Edmonton, AB) in Feb 2016

Interview

Very intensive - I had three interviews before I got the job. 1 group interview and two solo, very casual interviews. Make sure to ask lots of questions during the group phase - out of our group of 30 or so people, 10 people were called back for interviews and only a couple were hired.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

he process is pretty standard. A contact from a recruiter followed by a phone interview, and then if you qualify a phone interview with the hiring manager. The questions are pertinent to the field of your expertise.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Montvale, NJ) in Dec 2015

Interview

The interview process was a 3 step process. First you went to a huge recruiting event, then you meet with regional leader and then your respective store leaders. Just like any other interviews, just be yourself. They look for good communication skills, leadership, good personality, efficiency and etc.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and a little self indulgent. I was often told how lucky I should feel to get an interview as Apple is incredibly selective. Beginning to end, I met with seven different members of management from the store I applied to and other stores in the area.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Freehold, NJ) in Nov 2015

Interview

Very informal. Scheduled through my friend who works there over text message. First session was with 4 total candidates and from there two of us moved on to a 2nd and 3rd interview. At first, the feedback was via a phone call just a few hours after the interview. Before the 3rd interview I was told that if all went well, I'd get a call and be given an offer that afternoon. I never received a call or email and had to follow up with my friend to find out they hired another candidate. That's the only part of the process that I felt was unprofessional. Otherwise it was a pretty typical retail interview.

Interview Questions
  • If I was talking to your best friend, what is one thing he/she would say they loved about you? What is the one thing they think you need to work on?
  • Why Apple? What is your favorite Apple product?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55