Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.9

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Tigard, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone call. In person with hiring manager and sales manager. On a tight deadline. Many people interviewed for the same job. Part time position. Good starting pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult customer service experience and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The application took a while to fill out. There were several rounds of interviews after the initial screening. The person conducting the interviews was also very courteous and professional and took his/her time so the process did not feel rushed.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Group interview, very relaxed, manager was down to earth. All positions were discussed not just sales. The questions were not too hard and each person was given time to talk. There was time for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you overcame a challenge.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I was recommended and had a phone interview about a month later. The phone interview lasted 5 minutes and about a week later was told they were going ahead with other applicants. (Chicago IL)

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you had a lot on your plate how did you manage that?   Answer Question
    • Why Apple?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Comfortable,simple,easy

I applied through an online application and was called a week later to schedule and interview

Typical interview setting at a store location. The people were very welcoming and friendly

The interviewer asked be a variety of basic interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Quite fast but right to the point. The interview seem fine at first progressed to obvious questions. The the interview was kind and modest all around. The whole thing took about 40-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions. How do you see yourself. Motivation. Expectations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Group panel of about 30-40 applicants. About 2-3 hours long and everyone introduces themselves and gives a bit of their background and work history. Which they really don't care for. They're looking for personality and how outgoing you can be. So come prepared to smile and be jolly for 3 hours or you won't be selected. Also, ask tons of questions and seem beyond interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process, what would you do it scenarios. First interview was easier than then following 2. Unfortunately after the 3rd interview I received an email thanking me for applying but no they decided to pursue other candidates. I don't think the interview itself was difficult, but the manager seemed more concerned with personality type. At one point a comment was made on how it took someone 4 tries to get in the door and he's an amazing fit. To me this shows that he was probably a good fit all along and they should not have made him try so many times. (Only my opinion)

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went in to the interview confident that I had all the qualifications needed. After two weeks of applying I got call back. I went into the "talent coordinator's" office and she already seemed like she was in a bad mood. I kept a smile on the whole time and tried my best to bring a sparkle into her day.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about our company? Be specific   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in August 2014.

Interview

Everything went great, it was several interview process but everyone was very friendly and nice. Unfotunately I took another position with a higher pay but I would definitely recommend them.