Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

They interviewed me twice. The second interview, the marketing director was not even paying attention to me. They made me interview with someone else which is pointless because they don't even get my full attention. They basically asked me the same questions over and over again.

Interview Questions

• What do you like the most about Apple?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a great interview. Not hard at all. Easy questions but come prepared and know about devices and about the company. It is a good place to work and will help you in future careeers.

Interview Questions

• What makes you right for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

This was a group interview. At first we watched a short film about apple's diverse work environment and went over the benefits. They had time for questions at the end. After we split into groups of 5-6 and answered questions individually to the group.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for apple?   1 Answer
    • what is something you are passionate about and how has apple helped you with it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The application took a while to fill out. There were several rounds of interviews after the initial screening. The person conducting the interviews was also very courteous and professional and took his/her time so the process did not feel rushed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Tigard, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone call. In person with hiring manager and sales manager. On a tight deadline. Many people interviewed for the same job. Part time position. Good starting pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult customer service experience and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I was recommended and had a phone interview about a month later. The phone interview lasted 5 minutes and about a week later was told they were going ahead with other applicants. (Chicago IL)

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you had a lot on your plate how did you manage that?   Answer Question
    • Why Apple?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Group interview, very relaxed, manager was down to earth. All positions were discussed not just sales. The questions were not too hard and each person was given time to talk. There was time for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you overcame a challenge.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Comfortable,simple,easy

I applied through an online application and was called a week later to schedule and interview

Typical interview setting at a store location. The people were very welcoming and friendly

The interviewer asked be a variety of basic interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Quite fast but right to the point. The interview seem fine at first progressed to obvious questions. The the interview was kind and modest all around. The whole thing took about 40-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions. How do you see yourself. Motivation. Expectations.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in August 2014.

Interview

Everything went great, it was several interview process but everyone was very friendly and nice. Unfotunately I took another position with a higher pay but I would definitely recommend them.