Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process, what would you do it scenarios. First interview was easier than then following 2. Unfortunately after the 3rd interview I received an email thanking me for applying but no they decided to pursue other candidates. I don't think the interview itself was difficult, but the manager seemed more concerned with personality type. At one point a comment was made on how it took someone 4 tries to get in the door and he's an amazing fit. To me this shows that he was probably a good fit all along and they should not have made him try so many times. (Only my opinion)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Went great lady was super nice. It was a group interview with 2 other people. She asked basic questions. They have changed the interview process I was told from before. Overall not bad.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for apple?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I got an interview back in my high school senior year. One of my program staff gave me a recommendation when I applied. The interview is a long long process. I was out in my second interview, they decided not to move on with me. The interview was in the form of group interviews. I think there are at least 3 or 4 round interview before they actually hire you. I heard one of my interviewers said, he had to go through around 30 interviews in order to get his job, which was insane.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Short Hills, NJ) in October 2018.

Interview

It was the first interview. When i got there it was a group of us. She broke it down to groups of three. We went to a table near the food court and began talking. She just asked basic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Interview

I can’t get in touch with the hiring manager “Ashley” because after the “Alabama store” gave me the run around and told me to apply online with my resumé and then print out my resumé and it’d be better to turn it in “in person” and that it would help me more, “a manager”told me to call in on a certain day to get in touch with the “hiring manager” so I did, on the exact time and date just to find out that she wasn’t there, which I found out later that she was, afterwards I was told to wait till wends-day to talk to her so i did and today when I called her I was greeted by someone that said she wasn’t there and then found out that she was there by a friend, and since I am having such a hard time getting in a business where i invest and spend most of my money and time, I won’t quit but I am going to call in 2 times a day now, since me, the guy with 15+ years sales experience a high school diploma, and about to have a 10 year degree in the field applied for can’t get a hold of 1 simple person. I know that I am extremely overqualified for this job and since I am being put theough this cycle of lies and people not leading me in the right direction, I wonder how Apple expects to change the world when they are bussy hiring people who don’t even care about hard working enthusiastic people who aren’t a bunch of quitters and want to actually make some sort of difference. I know once I can finally start a career there maybe then the lies will stop and I can finally start working my way up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

applied online got an interview, interviewed about sales experiences and stuff about my personality and what i can bring to the team of sales associates that they had working at th elocation i was applying to work at

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was amuck process, I applied online, and got a call two weeks later. Went in for a in person interview, where it was a one on one interview with the store manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Providence, RI) in September 2017.

Interview

Went to the apple store for first and second interview. Was not contacted after second interview. I believe they were looking for a long term worker and I was graduating from college that year and would no longer be in the area. You should also watch the keynotes from the previous years and know every single product they have, even if it hasn't been released yet. I was asked about the Apple HomePod despite it not being released until the following year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

We were pulled into a big group and told to talk about ourselves a little bit to break ice. Then we passed around an ipad with random questions. It wasn't that hard as long as you are sociable and have customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• When was one you and your employer didnt agree on something, and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

the interview was great overall. Apple is a great company. Hi how are you? How are you doing? How is your day going? Why do you want to work for us? What are you studying?

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work for us?   1 Answer