Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on two separate occasions. There is a multiple interview process. Sometimes you will have a phone interview other times you will get invited to a hotel event. Where they weed you out and they claim they only hire the best people in the world. I have never made it past the hotel event. There are other interviews after that with a district manager and a store manager.

Interview Questions

• A lot of group breakout presentation type scenarios. Also a lot of past situation type questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

First you get invited to the hiring event where you watch videos listen to different employees speak and some role playing. You then wait for another phone call for a 2nd interview, was told I would hear back in a week, been 3 weeks still have not heard anything.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Group interviews, a couple of face to face.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I interviewed at Apple (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

sGreat people who asked all the right question

Interview Questions

• If you were a monkey, what sort of zoo paddock would you find most disagreeable?   Answer Question

Other opportunity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

I completed the online application, then received a telephone interview. My interviewer was friendly, cheerful, and helpful, and rescheduled my interview when a conflict came up, with absolutely no hassle. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview, but I ended up not going in, as I had received another offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were generally standard, nothing was too difficult at this stage in the interview.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They ask you a lot of situational questions like how would handle if a coworker was stealing, but mainly once you get past the group interviews it's a lot about promoting the Apple brand.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with Apple?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated pay and full time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview involved myself and a group of approximately 30 candidates.
    It was mainly a presentation video about how great Apple retail is and how fortunate you would be if you were hired.
    They asked the group 1 by 1 to speak about themselves and tell everyone what their favorite "guilty pleasure" song was on their ipod.
    They also broke the group up into teams and assigned an exercise in selling an imaginary item to the rest of the group.
    It was ridiculous and I didnt get called back.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite guilty pleasure song on your ipod?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Group activity interview. You'll site with about 20 other applicants and they make you do skits and see how well you interact with strangers. Then they have a second interview which is your standard meeting with an HR person. Then you get a call for the job.

Interview Questions

• The group activity was the most jarring because they blindside you with it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, you take it or you leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (Arlington, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Started with an online application. They then sent me an email a few days later asking me to come in for an event at an Apple store where they would get to know me better and I could get to understand the type of job it was. A lot of propaganda, a lot of "team building" actives. We had to do a group project. They seemed to want everyone to buy everything they were saying. It was a bit irritating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

This process was a nightmare and felt like a psychology experiment. First there's the group interview. As long as you ask a lot of questions and try really hard to look like you care you'll get the second interview. The second interview was two other people. The third interview was supposed to be one on one, but someone showed up half way through our interview, said that their grandmother had died and they were getting on the airplane as soon as the interview was over, and they gave the job to him. I got called back for another group interview - a second chance - went through this whole process again and they gave it to someone else.

Interview Questions

• If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?   Answer Question