Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went in to the interview confident that I had all the qualifications needed. After two weeks of applying I got call back. I went into the "talent coordinator's" office and she already seemed like she was in a bad mood. I kept a smile on the whole time and tried my best to bring a sparkle into her day.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about our company? Be specific   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Group panel of about 30-40 applicants. About 2-3 hours long and everyone introduces themselves and gives a bit of their background and work history. Which they really don't care for. They're looking for personality and how outgoing you can be. So come prepared to smile and be jolly for 3 hours or you won't be selected. Also, ask tons of questions and seem beyond interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

The first interview was with six other individuals. We sat at a table and introduced ourselves and explained why we liked the company. We then answered random questions in no specific order.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Apple product and why? If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Describe the impression the store layout gives you.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

just brief interview and your knowledge about their products. was quick and brief, interview seems to be rushed. it was a not a good experience in general. However, you can learn from this experience so you can do well on your other interviews in the future.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe your weakness and strengths when it comes to selling a product to a potential customer   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Very long you will have to go through four interviews. First interview will be at least 25 people in the room and the second time there were four others. They took a week to get back to me that I was rejected although they said they get back within 48 hours if they are rejecting you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Standard interview, nothing too surprising if you are clued up on technology. A lot of focus on customers and making them happy. Standard interview, nothing too surprising if you are clued up on technology. A lot of focus on customers and making them happy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

There was a group interview in a friendly setting. The interviewer asked questions with the goal of getting to know the candidate as a whole, rather than their knowledge or skillsets.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I applied online through there website. The online application was simple and easy to follow. There was no skill testing questions, but some involved your understanding of retail work ethic. For example: How would you deal with 'certain' situations; What is your idea of good customer service; etc.

I was very excited for this position because of my past retail experience, and working with Apple product. There also seems to be a cheerful atmosphere in every Apple store in which I wanted to provide as well.

After waiting for a couple weeks I had imagined that I did not qualify, and stopped thinking about it. Then, a month and a half later, I received a call. I was invited to a group interview at the Apple store.

A small group of six met in the store at opening time. The manager came out and we proceeded to the Mall's cafeteria, where the group interview was held at a large table.

First, we went around the table one by one providing details on who we were, and what accomplishments we have gained. I felt very under qualified - with four years of retail experience - compared to the competition.

Second, the manager asked us normal interview questions. "How can your past experience help you in this position?" "What skills and talents can you bring to the table?" "What aspect of this position are you most interested in?" etc.

Finally, the manager asked us to split up into groups and come up with an answer to "What does the Apple brand represent to it's customers?" My group followed up with how everyone sees the Apple brand as one of the best providers for customer service. The other group focused on the product and how it improves daily activities.

The interview ended with the manager letting us know those that qualify will be called before the weekend. I was not called, but emailed for why I was not a selected candidate.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was "If you can describe yourself in one word, what would that be?"

This may be simple, but I have very rarely thought about this question in a serious matter. This needs to identify the kind of employee you are. One word to provide your work ethic; how you treat customers and co-workers; and how productive you are to others.

Also since it was a group interview, if you had thought of a word and the person before you uses it, you have to copy them or rethink what you were about to say.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple in May 2010.

Interview

Led by a manager with other employees in attendance. Did a lot of around the room questions, very few of which had to do with Apple or technology. They seemed to have no interest in your knowledge of Apple or their products, but rather were focused on attitude. That's really all it is as far as I could tell.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

it was a basic interview with no stimulating questions.so basically went to a hotel and they gave us some sweets;) The interview was quite long and they showed us some stuff about apple. got through to next stage and that just some more questions