Apple Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.8

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Group Interview. Went well, watched Video then ask you questions about the video. simple. Video lasted about 25 minutes about the history of the company, where the company plans on going in the future. How Apple came where they are today. you must speak up to get noticed in the group interview. where something that will make you stand out, yet professional.

Interview Questions

• where are Apple Stores located. What can you do for apple that hasn't been done.   Answer Question

I had accepted elsewhere.

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Casual interview in a hotel lobby.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage our companies lack of attention and immature processes supporting enterprise customers?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple in January 2011.

Interview

Generic interview process asked a series of life related vs work related question then proceeded to ask about the amount of hours i would work etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

College

Sales Interview

Interview

Very Difficult. Asked really weird questions.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take to get to space in a space shuttle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Tampa, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

Looking for the right answers. Show determination in the company, show that it isn't just a job, but a part of your lifestyle. Be quick with answers. And if you don't know, then don't BS them. Flat at tell them, but remind them that you would be on your way to find the right answer if they so ever pleased.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Came in 15 minutes early, the guy was really nice- dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. I was a fool dressed in a shirt and tie, after doing some home work I found that dressing casual is what is best. So when I went for the second interview dressed in a nice shirt and some jeans I got better looks (I guess for my individual style vs the corporate norm). Questions were fairly standard, process took 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What's an example where you handled a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Got a phone interview several basic questions about my resume, than knowledge questions about apple and its products. After that different basic questions about where do I see my self in the company in the future, what skills I can bring to the company and what are strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Cleveland, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

An outstanding interview process. Very thorough, and they hire only those who have a true passion for the product and serving customers. All in all a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for a Apple Specialist?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you were asked to lead, and failed...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (San Diego, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

We met and went out of the store to a bench where the manager asked me some questions about myself. We talked for a bit then he started asking me about sales and how I would go about making a sale and how much I knew about the store and the products.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (San Diego, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

About 30 applicants were called in after applying on Apple.com/jobs. We were all greeted in a very friendly way by the Apple staff and they were extremely enthusiastic. We watched a couple videos about Apple and the Human Resources Manger told us more about Apple and her role and what they expect from us - also about each position. Then we got into group of 5 and answered questions about previous job experience, what we did in certain situations, and our involvement and contributions to our previous jobs. If you made that round, you were called back the following day or next day and had a 1:1 interview with two different people. One asked technical questions about computers, technology, etc., and the other was more of a behavioral interview asking what we'd do in certain situations.