Apple Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Sales Interview Questions

2.9

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Got emailed and booked for a session. During group interview they showed a couple of videos and ask for our thoughts of the videos . We had to introduce ourselves individually and talk about what we liked. generally was relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you have done that succeeded that others have failed at?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple in June 2010.

Interview

Initially-got an email to come to a hiring event.
    hiring event-did activities and got a callback depending on rating for impression
    panel/individual interview-asked questions with situational reactions.

Interview Questions

• If a printer was not working wirelessly or connected to the computer, how would I go about fixing this.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple in March 2009.

Interview

First, they contact you via email to tell you to go to a group meeting.

At the meeting, you are also asked to fill out a multipage form which they use to determine questions to ask the group (such as what was the most interesting experience they had in an Apple Store).

Then, they do a mass interview of about 20 people and ask them about their attitudes, knowledge, and psychological makeup.

Once that process is finished (about 3 hours), they tell you they will contact you later.

Then, they call you to tell you they would like a one-on-one meeting, at which they schedule several interviews at the same time, in the same room.

They then proceed to spend about an hour with you to ask you even more personal questions, and questions related to your resume.

Interview Questions

• What is the most interesting experience you've had at an Apple Store?   Answer Question
    • What experience have you had in the past where you were able to make a difference in someone's life?   Answer Question

Wage was too low.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

got an email a couples calls . interveiew was smothe and easy, and it was easy fun helpful good energic people fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Plano, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

It took 3 interviews but it was worth the wait. I appreciate the fact that you meet everyone in upper management they worked as an great group. Nothing negative to say about the company or the people that worked there.

Interview Questions

• What do you love/like about apple? What apple products do you own or have? How long have you owned your products   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in May 2014.

Interview

I met with 6-7 individuals over several weeks to discuss the opening. Several interviews with managers and other associates that collaborate with this role. Initial phone screen with HR recruiter. Initial interview with hiring manager, Sales Engineering manager, subject matter expert, Inside account manager, Inside sales manager, and second interview with sales and technical sales manager. Final interview is with VP of organization before decision is made on a candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Casual interview in a hotel lobby.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage our companies lack of attention and immature processes supporting enterprise customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied to work a sales position-overall I would consider myself very knowledgeable about Apple products, having owned quite a few of them myself. I submitted my application via their website, and received an email back about a week and a half later. We scheduled an interview at the store the following week.

The interview was fairly straightforward, asking about my interests, biggest accomplishments and failures, and knowledge about Apple products. The one question that surprised me asked about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them.

Interview Questions

• Asking about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them-a simple question, but I was caught off guard. Don't be caught off guard-treat the interview as a life interview, not a job interview.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

They brought us to a fancy hotel where we had the interview in one of the function rooms, it was a group interview.

Everyone except me and my 2 friends either had or was working towards a degree, there was no one to one interviews.

We were shown lots of videos showcasing how amazing the apple brand was but none about the job or what it would actually entail, they also didn't mention anything about the actual job other then we'd be working on the shop floor.

to even get recognized you had to brown nose the two interviewers immensely and act like Apple was the cure for everything.

Interview Questions

• Why Apple products were better then other brands?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Well the best part of this was I actualy got a phone call rather than an email and was asked for my available times for a certain day.

I arrived and waited with this other guy also waiting to be interviewed. Turns out it was going to be a group interview. It was this very extroverted girl, the guy I befriended and I.

We got interviewed by I believe the store mananger? And then later we met the hiring manager and he handles all the hiring process of all of Texas and some other states? Not too sure.

It was a good experience, they asked everyone questions and they made me feel like it was ok to be not as extroverted. I would say the extroverted girl outshined the guy and I. So that could be why we didn't get hired, BUT they made a point to say, "we want a diverse staff" personality wise because their clients are diverse and a store would be chaotic if all the staff members were super hyper extroverts. So that made me feel like i had a chance! Too bad I didn't get a call back. But I would definitely apply again APPLE seems like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest regret or recent biggest regret/mistake and how would you do it over again?

If yo had an extremely difficult and angry customer how would you handle them?   Answer Question