Apple Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.8

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple in January 2017.

Interview

Simple group interview to get to know the potential candidates. They definitely observe how you interact with others right when you walk through the door so be aware of that.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me was horrible. I went to my first interview, a group interview, which was fun and pretty easy, and was told I would be contacted by the end of the week, they did not. I emailed them, they told me that by the end of the following week they would contact me to let me know when my next interview would be, so I passed the first interview. Again they did not contact me, so I reached out again, I was very interested in working there. Again, they sent the same email, that by the following week they would contact me. I waited, and again, no contact, so I emailed again. 4 weeks after my initial interview, I finally got an email asking me to come in for an in-store interview week 5 from my first interview. Honestly, I thought the interview went very well, but was declined the offer to work there. Now, usually I am not a person to post reviews, and especially not negative ones, but I felt so bothered by the whole experience, I felt I needed to post this. They pretty much wasted 5 weeks of my time, during a time in which I really needed a better job, only to then be told no. Don't know that I would recommend applying to this company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time at work you went above and beyond what you were expected to do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2016.

Interview

Super long drawn out process, same questions asked over and over by different managers, First interview was a group interview with about 8 different candidates, next a 1:1 interview, then two more 1:1 with different managers. Total of 5 interviews , very slow long process to not even get a phone call back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was fast, the first interview was really good. The second interview, the interviewer didn't look as friendly as the first one did. They didn't even try to get to know everyone else. Overall this was a frustrating experience. I'd recommend to work for google in this case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very long! You will go through 5 interviews before being hired. The first 2 interviews are done in groups. Then you meet with a hiring manager. Then corporate. Don't think that just because you have been called for a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th interview that you have the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was pretty generic compared to the rest of the interviews left on here. Small meeting with 5 other interviewees, all of us had different locations inside of the district. Went around asking everyone randomly selected questions off of an iPad. We left shortly after that, the meeting took all of 45 minutes.
    I received an email about a week later offering me an opportunity to go on the second interview, which is with the store manager of the location I was applying too. I went to that meeting and it was very similar to the first group interview, except this one was one on one. EXPRESS INTEREST IN APPLE PRODUCTS. (The location manager saw I was wearing an apple watch and we immediately started taking about how much I love the product and mentioned some of my favorite features. This led the manager to ask me about what other Apple products I own). This meeting was short and quick as well, only 30 minutes at most.
    I received a third email a week or so after that inviting me to the final interview with the District manager. I accepted the meeting and went to that one. There was one other interviewee there and we were both interviewed at the same time, just like the first group interview, except the questions were a little more involved. We both left and that was it.
    I received an email and phone call a few days later from the manager that interviewed me on the initial group meeting, they were the ones who stayed in constant contact with me the entire time. They told me that they want to extend me an offer however the location recently filled all positions. They have kept in touch with me every couple of weeks, via phone or email, but continue to tell me that there are no available openings yet and they will let me know if there are any. This has been over 5 months now and still waiting to hear back from them. I decided to take an offer form another job in the meantime.

Interview Questions

• your past experiences in a similar job role and how you handled them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application online, though I strongly believe that face to face contact sells far better than paper. I went in several times over the course of a week and introduced myself to managers. I was eventually interviewed by the regional manager, though he seemed less than enthusiastic to interview me. It seems audacity, in this case, was the wrong way to go as the interview was rushed and I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you disagreed with a supervisor and what was your response   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I received an email saying they were interested and was given different days/time to come in for an interview. It was taken place at a hotel. I was told to sit at any table. My group consisted of 5 people including myself. The interviewer asked basic interview questions

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview process was excellent. I was contacted by a representative within a couple of days of putting in an application and just went over various guidelines. Next I was contacted by the interviewer, very nice person. Later, I was asked to interview via web camera and it was very laid back, a few challenging questions, but nothing too difficult. Finally, I was given a drug test and background check. Another representative contacted me to complete paperwork and I was offered the job. Everyone from Apple were extremely helpful and super inviting.

I applied for a seasonal job. I haven't even started, but I hope to continue to work for them after the holiday season!

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Westlake, OH).

Interview

Round 1: Fun and engaging. 25+ people
    Round 2: Interpersonal small group. 3 in our group. All 3 of us were hired.
    Typically there is a 3rd round however no one from our 2nd round group were asked for a 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• Too long ago to remember. Nothing too difficult, the questions were more creative than typical interview questions. Don't be nervous, be creative, and above all have fun.   Answer Question