Find jobs for Sales Specialist

Apple Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 144 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Apple (London, England) in Apr 2020

Interview

I so far have only done stage 1 of the interview process which was a FaceTime interview, I was greeted by a lovely lady and she asked me some question about myself that weren't difficult at all.

Interview Questions
  • Why Apple?
    1 Answer
  • Have you got any questions for them?
  • Clarifying which role you have applied for.
  • Your previous work experiences.
  • A time you have gone above and beyond for a customer.
  • Have you ever had to upset something, and if so HOW did you do it.
  • An example of an unruly customer.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (United Kingdom) in Nov 2019

Interview

Very easy going and all my questions was answered. Be warned that they will not get back to you if they haven't given you the job. You also have to wait six months before applying again. My interview was conducted through FaceTime on my MacBook Pro.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Apple (Canada)

Interview

Great hiring managers, calm and interactive interview. Process took about 1 week, there were three interviews. only made to 2nd round. You meet talent managers first tenth 2nd round is the manager and last round with execs

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2019

Interview

My interview process was a total of 3 in person interview. I got an email saying I was invited for a job even they were doing, and in order to participate you need to enroll. Once you click the invite it will give you an option to pick the date and time they have available for your interview. During my first interview it was a total of 3 of us (all of the interviews were group interviews) we were handed a piece of paper where you wrote down your basic information, how much knowledge you had of the products, your availability, plus the top 3 locations you'd like be hired at. Afterwards, she asked us questions about customer experience scenarios, and why we wanted to work at Apple. After the interview was done about 2 hours later I received an email stating I had moved forward to the 2nd interview, and again I needed to RSVP. During my second interview it was just 2 of us + the person interviewing us, and again the questions had to do with past experience with how you dealt with certain customers, and what our favorite Apple product was. An hour or so later I received in email saying I had made it into the final interview where again I needed to RSVP. During my LAST interview it was 3 of us + the interview lady. This time she just asked us questions about ourselves, and why we wanted to work there, and if we had questions for her. We were told that in a week we would hear back, and we would either get a call receiving the job offer, or an email stating you were not selected at the moment but to keep applying.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Edison, NJ) in Nov 2018

Interview

Had 2 interviews that were pretty normal and easy going. First interview was with 4 other interviewees and the second was with 2 other interviewees. The interviewers are very easygoing and are very interested in your passions and truthful answers.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2018

Interview

I applied in May and heard back in late July. I received an email that invited me to an interview the following weekend. I showed up dressed business casual for the first interview (don't overdress). The managers interviewing did not gather the group until the exact start time. I was a bit nervous, but the first interview was very easy. Be authentic and don't try to play a part or act smart, they see right through that. The first interview was to sort out bad eggs, so there wasn't anything asked that was necessarily challenging. I was called back about 20 minutes later for another interview in two days. The next interview was one on one with a top tier manager for the store. She was very nice and our interview was very conversational. It was extremely short however and only last 25 minutes. The final interview was three days later. To my surprise, this interview was with a group of five. This was the coolest but also most intimidating interview I've ever done. The district manager and store leader were conducting it and they solely only wanted to know about each of us individually. The interview was very long and also conversational. I received an offer about a week later! It was the best interview experience I've ever had.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in Aug 2018

Interview

I applied online early June, received an invite for a group interview in August which lead to 2nd interview the same day with the team leader. The following week later i had a 3rd interview with the store manger, this was a group interview just like the first one. Both group interviews had roughly 6 people in them. Then a 4th interview with the Market Manager by phone a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Apple (Sydney)

Interview

It was quite fun and very engaging. They want you to express your communication skills here . Make sure you answer all questions with confident. They observe your every move and people with prior experience in customer handling is preferred.

Interview Questions
  • Name one time you exceed your own expectation at the work place.
Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

It was with two hiring managers asking you questions, asking about availability, and then telling you when you will hear back from them. Definitely ask them questions to show that you are interested in this role.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New Haven, CT) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview process was interesting. It was a group interview, which wasn't the most optimal interview environment. We were also interviewed on the store floor, so it was quite loud and distracting. It felt more like a competition than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is a problem you faced in life and how did you overcome it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 144