Apple Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2016.

Interview

Super long drawn out process, same questions asked over and over by different managers, First interview was a group interview with about 8 different candidates, next a 1:1 interview, then two more 1:1 with different managers. Total of 5 interviews , very slow long process to not even get a phone call back

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very long! You will go through 5 interviews before being hired. The first 2 interviews are done in groups. Then you meet with a hiring manager. Then corporate. Don't think that just because you have been called for a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th interview that you have the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

An email invitation led to a group interview. Ultimately, I felt that qualifications and experience were not as important as youth and/or ability to be popular. I felt like they should have placed more emphasis on skills. I would have been glad to take a test, but they had none.

Interview Questions

• To tell others what you liked about APPLE products   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Received communication from an apple recruiter. Had a chat with her
    (Linsey). Then got a phone call for 30 minutes. Very good generic questions. I love it. Then they scheduled me a more in depth 1 hour call. Then onsite for 1 full day.

Interview Questions

• Convince a customer to upgrade the phone from iPhone 6 to iPhone 6Plus.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview, in which they went over basics of my resume and talked about the position. I was then invited to a hiring event for three stores in my market. I think there were between 30-40 people at the event, and they broke us into groups and asked questions to the group. After that I moved onto a smaller group interview. I got a call with an offer several days later.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember specifics because it's been awhile, but they had random scenarios that they wanted you to explain how you'd deal with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Portland, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

Six interviews, typical customer service crap - mgrs don't take it seriously - I got the job and was disappointed with the crappy mgmt. every manager was a Best Buy transfer

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Roseville, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy but they wanted to know who you were as a person. TO the core of who and what you are. What drives you. Then they through you into the store and have you sell something to an employee.

Interview Questions

• Simple stuff. What juices you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a group of three, and a store manager. The questions very general and it was a laid back environment. After the first interview I received a call by the end of that day to schedule a 2nd. 2nd interview was exactly like the first but with different store employees and one other contender. Did not get called back for a third, got an email thanking me for my time.

Interview Questions

• What is my favorite Apple product and why.   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple in January 2017.

Interview

Simple group interview to get to know the potential candidates. They definitely observe how you interact with others right when you walk through the door so be aware of that.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application online, though I strongly believe that face to face contact sells far better than paper. I went in several times over the course of a week and introduced myself to managers. I was eventually interviewed by the regional manager, though he seemed less than enthusiastic to interview me. It seems audacity, in this case, was the wrong way to go as the interview was rushed and I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you disagreed with a supervisor and what was your response   1 Answer