Apple Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

119 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Got call from someone an hour late from the interview time. The interviewer kept getting upset at me for not answering the question when I was answering his questions only. He asked me how did you find about this job..duh..i said recruiter. The interviewer seems really upset at something ..nothing related to me..and I was sure he must be having a bad day. After 20 mins of call, he quickly ended the conversation. This was the most disrespectful way to interviewing someone who is senior enough to be considered for Sr. Architect. I surely do not want to work for this guy.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I only had a discussion with one of their recruiters, who contacted me through LinkedIn. I am one of a handful of people in the area with extensive knowledge in my area of specialization. I had one past position on my LinkedIn that was less than a year in length. The recruiter asked about it in a pretty rude way. I answered truthfully but he acted as if I were lying to him and had a dismissive response. I then mentioned some things I thought were interesting about the role at Apple related to my work and he made some comments he does not have the qualifications to make or understand, and acted like I did not know what I was talking about. I've never had such a negative experience with a recruiter. This was a very unprofessional person. He then asked me to send a resume which was exactly the same as the information he had just asked me about. What kind of tech company needs someone to send a duplicate of information they have? I'm positive they know how to copy and paste.

Operations Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (Union City, CA).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and we scheduled a phone screen. I left work and waited for the call at the scheduled time. They never called. What a waste of time!!

Sensor Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. They use facetime for the phone interview process. The internet get cut off some time. They are quite nice people. I would consider to apply later on, even this time I got rejected.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I met some Apple recruiters at an event at my school, then got an email a couple of weeks later to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very technical and asked very specific questions about cantilevers and beams and such. There were very few personal/behavioral questions.

Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Was referred and emailed shortly to schedule for an interview date.
    First Interview: First interview was very casual. Conversations were primarily about personality and how you interact with the interact with other people.
    Second Interview: With the store leader. Was slightly more intense because the questions were more serious. Key is it remain eye contact and smile as often as you can.
    Third Interview: With the Marketing Director. Again same as the second Interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Emailed me to coordinate a virtual interview and asked me to send my resume and unofficial transcript. They tested my computer connection a couple days before and told me the name of the gal who would be interviewing me. When it came to the day of I answered my call and it was a different person so do not count on that. The interview was 30 minutes - 20 of her questions and 10 minutes for my questions. Told me not to wear a suite.

Product Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Round 1. Several rounds with the team and the hiring manager over the phone. Nature of questions were technical and people skills. SOme were very difficult questions.

Round 2. In person full day interview with the extended team. No particular schedule. People get added and the coordinator keeps sending the email during the interview.

2 Days after the interview the recruiter sent an email saying that they are pursuing other candidates with a better match. No reason, no detailed communications. Reaching to the recruiter but no answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a difficult problem and how did you solved it.   1 Answer

Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

1 on 1 with some neckbeard in jean shorts, talked about the usual apple culture stuff, customers come first type of deal. The guy seemed alright, the job seemed pretty much like a retail job, I think I insulted him at one point by mentioning that I thought college was a waste of my time. There would have been two more interviews if I had continued forward.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was easy and fast. I only had two step interview with two ppl. Their store manager and market leader was super chill and easy going. I really had a great time talking with them.