Apple Interview Questions in Santa Monica, CA | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions in Santa Monica, CA

3.4

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a pleasant and unique experience unlike other traditional interviewing processes. There were around 40 candidates in total. We started in the morning and the first two stages end around noon then we had interviews in the afternoon. The whole hiring process includes store tours, group projects and interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you only had a little information about the situation.   Answer Question

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online Nov 6, got an email a week later for hiring event on November 23 Sunday. Got email Wednesday for second interview. Got second interview at store will be working at on December 3 Wednesday it was a group interview with 3 other people. Was told will get a yes on no for 3rd interview in 48 hours. Friday morning got email for 3rd interview for December 8. This interview was more personal on past employers and why apple. Where do you see yourself. And I work for a top very know company that is number one on customer service. After the interview was told will hear at the end of the week to move on with 4th interview. A lot of interviews for a big company. Got the call today Thursday that they will be moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What Apple are you most proud of? Do you have any apple products? What?   Answer Question

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews
    1st round: group with 20-30 people, mostly hyping up Apple
    2nd round: small group of 15 more indepth questions and "what would you do in this scenario"
    3rd round: 3-4 people at store location more personal & get to know you questions
    call from store manager with additional q's (wasnt sure if that was part of interview or just follow up questions)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make a hard decision   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

it was a group interview and it was actually fun. they had us learn about each other sufficiently to introduce each other to the entire group. This tested our listening skills and doubled as an ice breaker. We were given an overview about Apple and then we broke out into small groups to answer more detailed interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Share about a really amazing team experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Series of activities and several rounds and eliminations. Good luck.

Team Member/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Group interview consists of getting to know you and your partner - with 2minute s of prep time. Then you will do your introductions in front of the rest of the 100 applicants and apple employees present.
    There is a slide show presentation with some Q&A. After which they will group you in 6 or 7 - your team will be assigned a random Apple product in which you will need to present/sell/ etc. Your brainstorming time is 5 minutes or less.

Interview Questions

• We weren't asked questions, but the time allotted for preparations were tight.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I still cant believe this is a 4 step interview process for what at its core seems like a retail job. That being said, considering how many people go after these jobs, i fell like it is an accomplishment in itself to make it this far (I'm on the 3rd interview). On top of that, it's not like your selling clothes or pet supplies. Its freaking apple who posses the latest, greatest and most innovative technology so this really does get you up to work for them.
              The 1st interview consisted of a group ranging from about 40 to 50 people. you guys will watch a video and do some introductions and then break off into groups where you must come up with skits selling various apple products. Don't have too much fun as this is the part where they will be watching you and where you are supposed to make noticeable contributions to your groups skit.
              After they give you a call they invite you back for the next interview which is a much smaller group of about 5. Here they give the group questions collectively and they are expected to answer in no particular order which is them testing you how comfortable each person is taking the lead and speaking. Same deal afterward with the phone call. This is the step I am at and will be attending my 3rd interview in a couple of days. Hope all goes well.

Interview Questions

• What direction do you see yourself moving in if hired by apple ?   1 Answer