Apple Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone screen, then 3 hours of onsite interviews. Asynchronous programming and logic questions. System design. Questions were difficult but interesting. Typical from any major software company, eg similar to Amazon. Didn't ask behavioral questions, just technical.

Software Engineer (Seattle) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

I passed the phone interview which took an hour. I did my on-site loop interviewing with 4 engineers and a manager. I got an offer but the compensation was way below the going rate.

Interview Questions

• Several questions related to site debugging and two coding questions related to binary search trees and graph traversal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

A long phone call. Code question is simple. It's about designing a data structure. Besides, we talked a lot about my resume. I talked a lot of details on my former projects. And they gave me lots of time to ask them questions. Generally, it's very comfortable to talk with them.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I went to a hiring event in Bellevue. There were about 40 people there. We divided out into groups and each managers would pass by each group. We were then provided an iPad with questions on there, and each of us had to pick a question then answered it.
    - I got a phone called a few days after the hiring event from the store I wanted to work at. They scheduled me to meet with a senior manager and store leader for an interview.
    - After the face to face interview, I got an email saying I would get a phone call from the Market Leader for the last step.
    - A week later I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Focuses on customers service.
      1. How would you handle disagreement between you and another co-worker?
      Answer Question
    • 2. After you finished with a customer and on your way back to your queue-point person, a customer asked you if you are free to help. what would you do?   Answer Question

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Different from other interviews. There was a group exercise where you have to introduce the person sitting next to you and convince the managers that they should hire them. This is spoken in front of roughly 50 people. Then there was a group scenario activity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Some engineer called me. For a 1 hour coding round (Java position) started with some basic questions. Then kept asking about networking internals, file system internals, network packet details, protocol details. This is especially confusing since the position requirements don't list them.

So it ended with no coding and in 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• unix internals, networking internals, packets, protocols, threading internals   Answer Question

Apple AHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

customer service skills. Able to identity yourself well. able to look things in different perspectives. able to troubleshooting and how would you troubleshooting things when you are not present. it was very chill and chat. very general question, being able to communicate confidently is very important!

Interview Questions

• what was the wrong customer service experience you had, and what would you do?   Answer Question

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Everett, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

It is a lengthy interview process. I applied for this job in late April and then got a call in the middle of May. This consisted of a 15 min brief phone interview. Then I got moved on to the next interview. This interview was around 30 min long and it was a face time interview. The interviewer went over the job description and then asked questioned about my customer service experience and then we did a chat role play. after that I was moved on to the next round of interviews. This interview was in the same format as the previous one but it was an hour long. Make sure that throughout the interviews you show how you would empathize with the customer and make them feel at ease. That is what they are looking for. During the chat role play they will ask questions regarding Apple products but they are mostly looking for a person that can provide great customer service.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer that was upset and what was the outcome?   4 Answers

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied July 6th and got a call today July 9th. The interview as short and sweet! We talked about why I would want to work at apple? Why customer support and One technical question which is A caller calls and saids that their iPhone isn't working what do you ask? After going over the job description, pay and start date she set me up for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you wanna work for Apple.   3 Answers

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Tacoma, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process is broken up into about 3 different interviews.
    The first being the general hiring event, the second and third were smaller group interviews. (The second and third interviews could be 1 on 1's also)
    The one thing that they look for the most is what type of person you are and if you are passionate.
    Be passionate about what you do or what you have done and relate that to what Apple does without necessarily saying it explicitly.
    The can teach you about technology but they cannot teach you how to be a people person.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal of yours, or what is one thing that you accomplished that you were proud of and why?   Answer Question