Apple Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Senior Manager Interview Questions

3.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

Recivied a interview request about a month after applying. I arrivied and theres no one at the door to greet you or at the varry least let you know where you should wait. I figured out where I had to be just by seeing a large group of people waiting as well . The interview was in groups , but what jared me was the fact that people going for different positions were grouped together. My group was about 6 people, the interviewers introduced themselves and ask us two questions. The questions were generic ones regarding motivation, we all took turns awkwardly answering. After our eanswer, they handed out a sheet with Job prefrences (shift, location etc) and explained that we would be contacted.

Interview Questions

• What was a time in your work experience that you were demotivated and how did you get over it   Answer Question
  • What was a time in your work experience that a co worker was demotivated and how did you him or her get over it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Team highly polarized. Looking for reasons to fail the candidate rather than looking for a match. They have collected superstars but they don't have teams. Highly secretive and suspicious. 2 rounds of phone screening then on site interview with 5 people. Interviewers make it like a rest rather than like a discussion.

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter was good and was on top of things. Interviewers were nice and did a good job of asking relevant questions. They shared information on the culture and work/life balance in their group. The interview process was long and I spoke to a lot of people by phone and on-site.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

18 Interviews over 10 months including phone, group and one on one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northeast, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Northeast, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

2 recruiter interviews, several interviews with store leaders, business manager and market leader. Final interview with market director. I struggle with any company that puts you through 7 interviews where everyone you speak to including the immediate supervisor and their supervisory support hiring a candidate and someone 3 levels above makes the final decision. Where is the autonomy and trust?

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current role. - you can provide the same answer in every interview and depending on who the interviewer is their perception can change   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview
    Onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Need to be in details on the technology that listed on resume.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Was contacted through an Apple recruiter to come and be interviewed via telephone for a position as the senior manager at the apple store

I received another job

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Multi step process that ends with the regional manager. Took about 5 weeks.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online through the Company's website. Five rounds of interviews, with final interview involving meeting senior management team in HQ in Cupertino. First interview was a phone interview with an internal recruiter, lasting about 30 mins. Next round was an interview with the Head of Department. Third round interview with 3 different HR directors. Fourth round, another company director. Fifth round with members of the entire team. From start to finish, the process lasted about 11 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Not really any unexpected questions. I was given a series of case studies and had to come up with a business strategy on the spot.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in November 2008.

Interview

very easy according to me

Interview Questions

• what's your experience in this field?   1 Answer