Apple Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview, then 1 on 1, followed by a phone interview. I honestly don't remember what else was discussed on those days. We did talk about my past jobs and how I can bring what I learned into this new position with Apple.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite movie and food. I honestly don't remember what else was discussed on those days. We did talk about my past jobs and how I can bring what I learned into this new position with Apple.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple in December 2014.

Interview

One interview on facetime then I was hired onto the company. Very simple questions and make sure that you would be a good fit. I was recruited so it was a very simple process for me.

Interview Questions

• wanted to know about experience   2 Answers

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a videochat interview and I had a very positive experience. I was very nervous but my interviewer made me feel very comfortable by constantly reassuring me. The purpose of skyp interviews are usually for the interviewer to get a better feel/understanding of your personality. Apple is known to have a very long interview process. A skype interview is one among many, so always make sure you're prepared!

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in July 2016.

Interview

there are two interviews, the first one was held with one person with simple questions just to get to know you.

second interview was different, divided into groups with two recruiters and there is a suggested scenario and they were seeking for solutions.

after that, you will have to talk about a topic of three previously chosen topics sent to your emails

Interview Questions

• talk about your self, what do you know about the job you are applying for.   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was via phone. After that a meeting with the local area manager at a starbucks. This was a positive interview so she gave me tips for the next steps. After that, 5 more interviews followed. Including skype interviews with the director of Apple Canada. They were all situational questions and for the most part fairly easy to answer as long as the proper preperation was taken.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness and how do you think it will effect you in this role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered you a job with salary and commission. Commission was unnegotiable but salary was movable a few thousand.