Apple Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,083 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,083 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Was a group interview at a hotel. Where we rotated to 4 different tables each with different interviewers. Questions were personalty focused mixed with asking for examples where you demonstrated these traits.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a sales person ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I went through my first stage of the 3 part interview last Wednesday, It was a phone interview with the retail hiring manager who was so nice. She mostly just wanted to ask me questions about myself and "get to know" me a little before moving on. She explained how after this interview I will be asked to come back for a group interview with 3-4 others where the questions become a little more job-based. If I make it through that we will move into a 1v1 interview where we will talk about job requirements for me and learning where I would work best

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Out of the box and fun! I loved the questions they asked and I felt like they really cared about who I was before hiring me. Just be yourself and you will be fine--seriously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online beginning of January. Got an email a week later stating that I’ve been invited to the hiring event. Clothing was business casual. Arrived on the day of the interview checked in with the staff spoke to some of the other people there. And sat at a table and just answered questions one at a time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at apple   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and one of my good friends submitted an employee referral. I got an email inviting me to an interview about 2 week after I applied! I was really surprised that I got an interview fairly quickly! I was worried it would take weeks even months! Currently waiting and preparing for this interview event! Can't wait!

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in January 2018.

Interview

1st Round Interview : Group (5)
    2nd Round Interview:Group (4)
    3rd Round Interview: Myself

They called within 48hours if you were moving on and sent an email if you were not. The first interview they basically want to see how you interact with the group. Try to talk to the other people when your waiting for the interviewer to come meet with your group. Second Interview they asked more customer related questions and Third Interview was customer related. Have questions prepared to ask the interviewer they will ask do you have any questions a bunch. They want to see how you interact.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Apple?
      2) Name & Where are you from?
      3) What position are you applying for?
      4) Customer Service
      5) Favorite Current Movie   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Madison, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a very prompt response and an interview with a very friendly personable interviewer/screener. The experience made me very interested in working for the company. I would definitely apply to another position with this company in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cerritos, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview, there were about 4 other people there and two Apple employees. They had us pass around a tablet which prompted questions for us to answer. It was a very fun and engaging interview, the Apple staff was very pleasant and welcoming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview. They asked questions and allowed each candidate to answer them in the group setting in the store itself. Half the questions weren't pertaining the actual job. The other half were questions in terms of how you would help a customer...Basically scenario based. Seems like they want people who are willing to be helpful at all costs, but they are also looking for people that aren't giving cookie cutter answers.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite song at the moment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Greenville, SC).

Interview

The interview was intentional, but informal. I met the store leader and another manager in the store and we took a short walk to some seating outside in the mall it was located in, so it was friendly and casual on some couches nearby. I was referred by a friend, so I think that definitely helped get me to this stage, and there was another similar interview with a different manager a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• It's been awhile, but I know they asked more about me, how I would react or respond, etc. to different scenarios as much to get a feel for my personality as my "customer service" chops. There wasn't tons of focus on knowing a lot of tech lingo, etc. as what my interpersonal skills were like.   1 Answer