Apple Technical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Technical Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Leawood, KS) in June 2020.

Interview

I received an email asking me to sign up for a phone interview. After the phone interview was asked to attend a virtual get to know Apple after that was invited to interview with a senior manager who turned out to be a thoughtless uncaring person. Who was more interested in what was happening elsewhere

Interview Questions

• What’s is a time you went above and be young for your customer   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in March 2020.

Interview

It was good. Only had one interview and a little annoying that HR department is basically nowhere. The process took around 2 weeks or so. Schedule was big for them.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you showed leadership experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whitehall, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Whitehall, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

The interviews were very cool. Its a multistep process, and applicants should expect anywhere from 3-5 interviews before getting accepted to the position. I went through 3 interviews over the course of 3 months. I applied in November, and i heard back from them in February. The first interview was over the phone. It was a brief conversation about why I wanted to apply and stuff like that. They asked me to go over my resume on the phone as well. Don't be nervous because they want you to be you!

For my second interview, I was called into the store that I had applied to, and I found out it was a group interview with 4 other people. Once again, it was just like having a converation with a group of friends. It lasted for about an hour, and they addressed everyone during the interview with different scenarios, and how we would handle them. Plus they asked us about our past experiences and how might be able to better the team enviroment at the Apple store.

The final interview was a one on one with a store manager just so they can get a sence of who I am. From what it seemed, they had already made a decision on hiring me. It was a super short 15-20min interview/conversation. This time they did lay down some expectation they had from me, and asked me what expectations I had for them.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are passionate about?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone interview to make sure you are real and then meet with the store manager to be asked a series of questions and also meet other current employees while grasping the feel of the environment and culture.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Boston, MA).

Interview

It took 3 months and four interviews to get hired. You meet with the hiring manager first and then if you pass you talk to a manager, then the store leader, then the market leader.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about you as a person, how you can overcome adversity, and why you chose apple/   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

First applied about 4 months before initial response, first was contacted to schedule a phone interview heard back within 24 hours for a group interview the following week. Interviewed with two other candidates, asked typical customer service and retail questions. Heard back within 48 hours with an offer of technical expert. I declined offer and they upgraded it to genius with higher rate. I accepted the offwr

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you succeeded at something?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

Easy process. More focused on personality than skills, but of course a person with more technical skills is preferred. Group interview so you definitely have to display your personality without doing too much.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were challenged by a co-worker or team member.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apple (Portland, ME) in August 2019.

Interview

It was about 25 minutes long. He asked me a lot of questions about previous experiences with difficult customers and how I resolved them. We talked a lot about things unrelated to the interview as well. What life in Maine is like for someone who moved here from Colorado, how I got my name, best things to do on Labor Day Weekend here.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with apple products   1 Answer
    • What are your non work related hobbies/pasttimes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2019.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview (took about 20-30 min) during the phone call the lady loved my attitude and knowledge of the company so I was asked to join them on a second interview the following Monday. That interview was in store with a senior executive and one other applicant applying for the same position. We played a game that gave you questions and you answered them and past them around to the group. (Name a time when you...ect) Maybe an hour after that interview I received another call asking me to come in again to meet with a higher up senior executive. That interview was fairly similar to the 2nd with same motive different questions this time I was alone. Following that interview I was told the process about moving forward and was fairly confident I got the job. Few days later I received the offer and training schedule. Whole process took me about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you admitted to a mistake?   2 Answers
    • Name a time when you had to learn something new?   2 Answers
    • Name a time you struggled but asked for help?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a fun fact about yourself?   1 Answer

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple in June 2019.

Interview

First started with a call for about 30 minutes.
    Second part I was invited to go to the store for an in person interview.
    They took more than two weeks to say anything . I sent them an email asking and they just said thanks we decided to move forward with other candidates.