Apple Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through the university career centre and recruiter from Apple visited university for interviewing candidates. 2 Days before the interview, I was contacted through email whether I'll be eligible to visit career center for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with prefix/postfix in different linguistics when making translator   Answer Question

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

group interview, weird because everyone applied for sales jobs except me. I wasn't sure how they would consider me for a position that is far beyond just sales.

Interview Questions

• no technical knowledge? ha. you need to know some technical, they will ask you questions on "behavioural" but more like product knowledge combined.   Answer Question

Creative (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was very organized. first we all had to wait outside of a conference room in a downtown Hyatt hotel. once the interview started, all the apple employees would cheer us into the room. it took about 2 hours total. it consisted of, first, introducing all the staff running the interview (4 of them) and we all had to go in turn introducing ourselves and something interesting about ourselves (we were encouraged to be out of the box with that). then, they showed us several videos presenting what it would be like to work for apple retail.

we then broke into 3 groups of 9 with each having an apple employee run a discussion group. they would act out different scenarios that might happen with employees and we would in turn have to comment and make decisions based on what they said.

finally we were giving a chance to ask them some questions and fill out a questionnaire that tested our familiarity with technology terms (i.e.- what is Wifi, and what are 3 apple products use it?)

Interview Questions

• An old lady walks into the store to hide from the rain, what do you do?   Answer Question
    • what are 2 solutions for a customer looking for help backing up their data?   Answer Question

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

The first stage was a panel of interviewers viewing a group of us interacting with on another on a number of case study situations. The second stage was a one on one interview. The last stage was an interview with the senior Human Resources Manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you been ever put into a position that you were unable to respond appropriately to?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Initially a recruiter for Apple contacted me after seeing my profile on LinkedIn. Advised that Apple needed to move quickly on a newly created position. Almost 3 mos before first 1:1 interview. Strange interviews - advised it was all about "the fit". Questions were met with vague responses.

Family Room Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

4 interviews plus one initial group interview

Interview Questions

• How do u own your customer interactions   1 Answer