Apple Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First there is event where they introduce you to Apple and do some dynamics to know you better. After, if they like you, you get contacted for an interview with a hiring manager. Then a training course...

Interview Questions

• How was your experience with your first Apple purchase?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was a very interactive group interview. There were many different uses of presentation and interview types. It's not one on one. There were a good number of people there.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I got a call for an hiring event and it was really good, I answered to every questions and there were about 15-20 people. 2 days later I got an call for one on one which I am going to now

Apple Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very chaotic. Group interviews held at Yorkdale location. Tons of people interviewing and many different interviewers. After talking to other candidates interview process was not streamlined and seemed alllllll over the place. Not a fair opportunity. Was give a turn down email but then was reached out to by another store with an offer?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a online recruiting website. I was emailed from Apple directly for an interview. I booked a date and time slot for my interview. The interview was one-on-one with an extremely professional and friendly Specialist.

Interview Questions

• - Basic questions about past work and educational history
      - What my reaction to different scenarios would be
      - How I work on a team
      - What kind of learner I am
      - Who my role model is
      - Lots about the Apple brand so know your stuff!

Nothing too out of the ordinary.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through the university career centre and recruiter from Apple visited university for interviewing candidates. 2 Days before the interview, I was contacted through email whether I'll be eligible to visit career center for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with prefix/postfix in different linguistics when making translator   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very quick. I had phone interview and then 1 face-to-face interview and I was offered the job the next day. I guess they were in a hurry because this isn't typical. Usually you're supposed to interview with the Director of Finance, and he wasn't available at the time. I spoke with the manager and the team. They were very friendly and welcoming. I didn't feel intimidated at all.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First a group interview and then 2-3 one on one interviews with managers

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

After submitting my resume online through their careers page, I was sent an invitation for one of their hiring seminars. The hiring seminar was a group-based interview where they set you in different groups. After that, if they liked you during the group interview you get to go to the panel interview where you'd be interviewed by the store manager and a senior employee.

Interview Questions

• Group interview: customer has X business, get together and brainstorm a product solution, Panel Interview: questions about past experience and skills, i.e. conflict resolution: explain a scenario where this was used   Answer Question

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call 2 weeks later (there was a new store opening). Attended a group interview. They have a few things they look for during the session - you're being evaluated when you don't realize you are. They did quick role-plays. We were all dismissed, then those who did well got a call back within hours. There was a second interview with Market/Store leaders. Then they called me to offer the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's not much for negotiation. If you're a student, get your foot in the door. If you're older/mature, you could push the envelope a little bit, but, still better to get your foot in the door.