Apple Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Very unique group setting for initial interview. Very enthusiastic Apple employee meets your group out side the store. Questions are asked to the group with individule participation being monitored.

Interview Questions

• What does apple mean to you?
      What words pop in your head when you think of Apple?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through the university career centre and recruiter from Apple visited university for interviewing candidates. 2 Days before the interview, I was contacted through email whether I'll be eligible to visit career center for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with prefix/postfix in different linguistics when making translator   Answer Question

Apple Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very chaotic. Group interviews held at Yorkdale location. Tons of people interviewing and many different interviewers. After talking to other candidates interview process was not streamlined and seemed alllllll over the place. Not a fair opportunity. Was give a turn down email but then was reached out to by another store with an offer?

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very quick. I had phone interview and then 1 face-to-face interview and I was offered the job the next day. I guess they were in a hurry because this isn't typical. Usually you're supposed to interview with the Director of Finance, and he wasn't available at the time. I spoke with the manager and the team. They were very friendly and welcoming. I didn't feel intimidated at all.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

After submitting my resume online through their careers page, I was sent an invitation for one of their hiring seminars. The hiring seminar was a group-based interview where they set you in different groups. After that, if they liked you during the group interview you get to go to the panel interview where you'd be interviewed by the store manager and a senior employee.

Interview Questions

• Group interview: customer has X business, get together and brainstorm a product solution, Panel Interview: questions about past experience and skills, i.e. conflict resolution: explain a scenario where this was used   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was a very interactive group interview. There were many different uses of presentation and interview types. It's not one on one. There were a good number of people there.

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was very much a character interview. They never asked how much I new about the products or the services provided, but questions about myself as a person and my experiences. It was easy to be myself, because that's what they want: genuine, honest people to represent their company in the public eye.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped someone who was emotionally distraught? In the Apple Store you can see people who have their entire lives stored on their phones and computers, and they can be very emotional if things aren't working quite as they expected.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I got a call for an hiring event and it was really good, I answered to every questions and there were about 15-20 people. 2 days later I got an call for one on one which I am going to now

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a online recruiting website. I was emailed from Apple directly for an interview. I booked a date and time slot for my interview. The interview was one-on-one with an extremely professional and friendly Specialist.

Interview Questions

• - Basic questions about past work and educational history
      - What my reaction to different scenarios would be
      - How I work on a team
      - What kind of learner I am
      - Who my role model is
      - Lots about the Apple brand so know your stuff!

Nothing too out of the ordinary.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Great place to work. The interview prices is very long. Recruiter phone call, interview with manager. They asked very general questions but the are looking for people that can relate to other customers. Technical knowledge is not as important as an outgoing personality

Interview Questions

• Why did you do when you were faced with confrontation   1 Answer

Negotiation

None