Apple Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Mar 15, 2017

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my CV and a Cover letter to Apple. I then went on to do a digital interview. I had to record my answers to three questions which got sent off to Apple, across the departments. I then got invited to the assessment day. Firstly we did a Q and A with all the hiring managers, followed by quick 5 minute speed interviews with all the hiring managers. In total I had 6 interviews. We then had a quick break before being put into groups and told to come up with a new campaign for Apple. We had 40 minutes to prepare and then present in our groups to the rest of the candidates and hiring managers, and then were asked questions based on our presentation. After all groups had presented we then had lunch where we met current interns at Apple. After we were told to bring all our stuff into the assessment room and we were told who would be going through to do one last interview, and the rest would go home. Unfortunately I was one to go home.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What's one thing not on your CV?
      How would you create a country playlist?
      From the Q and A, what have you learnt about Apple?
      Tell me about an underground artist I don't know about?
      What can you tell me about the current music climate?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I have been applying for this position for 11 months, different store openings have happened over the time. I finally got an e-mail saying that they would like me to come to an interview in Southwark area of London in Chadwick Court.
    I went there I felt really confident and calm and I was a good-listener to observe everything.
    2 days later I have received an e-mail saying that they would like to move on with other people. It is a bit disappointing that I have been trying for past 11 months and at the end where I got to a point where they have invited me, but declined me.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite Apple product?   1 Answer
    • What is the interest thing about you?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

The actual interview was a split over a day. First was a presentation to the entire team, then smaller break out interviews. I was then taken for lunch as met more people over lunch. After eating were more interviews mainly over teleconference with Cupertino.

Interview Questions

• Describe what happens when you visit a website from start to finish in terms of network communication.   1 Answer

ITunes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

- HireVue quick digital interview.
     - Assessment Centre: Q and A with hiring managers, speed interview round with 3 of the hiring managers, group presentation on a proposed launch concept,
     - Second round: 20 minute interviews with hiring managers interested in you.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing not on your CV?
      Talk me through your CV.
      What kind of music do you listen to?
      Answer Question

Apple Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Process was a little harder than expected and not like your typical interviews. The questions were more about me as a person rather than my previous job. its a very relaxed process and the people doing the interviews were really relaxed and explained the every part of the process in detail.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Attended a career hiring event. Informal group session, with other candidates. Role playing and group role playing in situations that could potentially happen in the Apple Store. At end of session, question and answers session between candidates and employers

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to work with Apple   1 Answer

ITunes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

First applied online with a CV & cover letter. Then offered a digital interview with Hire Vue. I was asked three questions and I had three minutes to answer each question. I was given a week to complete this interview and the recruitment team got back to me with the result after two weeks.

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had myfirst interview with a group of 20 candidates. The interview started with a discussion of Apple's products and business strategy based on short video clips shown to us. We then divided into small groups for presentation and role play activities. The second interview was conducted at an Apple store. The first itnerview focused on candidates' personalities whilst the second interview was competency based.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you received excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Desktop Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

They basically asked in the phone interview: Tell me about yourself?, Why do you want to work for Apple? Why this role and what do you know about it? Then at the Assessment Centre, which they call "Group Interview" had to do a quick intro; say your name and one thing interesting about yourself. Then they told us more about the role, and we then had to tests about the company and technical questions, then a case study of some sort, whereby we priotised tasks that we would have to encounter in job role for the day. After that we went into a group task where we used what we prioritised and had to come to a conclusion with other members in group, and then present it to employers and justify decisions. We then, proceeded onto a presentation task where we were each given different companies to present to the entire room, so including other applicants and employers about them company- I think it was like a 5min one. After that, the employers went out and discussed and then came back and told I think 8 people to leave and I was left in the final 3, where we were then each interviewed by 2 different people. Questions like: Compentency based questions: Teamwork, Communication etc. Then, why Apple?, Your favourite TV show and why?What you would look forward to in the role?

Overalll, it was a decent day, and as long as you can present well and know a lot about the company, should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Competency based question: When you've demonstrated teamwork, communication, solved problems? Etc   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Group interview. They show videos about Apple and it's basically an informative meeting, rather than an interview. They talk about products and how awesome apple is. You're encouraged to talk whenever you want to. Then you work in teams in a customer service related activity.