Apple Wireless Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 11, 2016

4.0

Wireless Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Columbia, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very well organized and set up. You know who you will be interviewed by and the specific times.I was first contacted by an HR person who set up the phone interview with 2 engineers. She gave me the time and names of both of them. It was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Difference between antenna gain and amplifier gain, wide band vs narrow band antennas, modulation techiniques   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Wireless Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Met with more than 15 different people at various levels of the organization, from junior engineers up to people reporting to a senior VP. The entire process was technical and very difficult. There were almost no personality or workplace attitude questions, instead it felt like a game show in which the award for answering 95% questions in a satisfactory way is a job. There are three people at the end that have individual and absolute veto power. The whole process took three days spread out over three weeks, which was also very tiresome.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy, their offer was higher than I was expecting so I took it.