AppleOne Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Account Executive Interview Questions

2.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

It was easy and friendly. They are not like any other hiring team. They genuine and give you positives and the negatives to know you better. Be direct, honest, and genuine. You got it!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Overland Park, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I cannot emphasize corporate, professional attire for those applying. Arrive early, be friendly and engaging. Have your contacts, references lined up and know that the job requires self motivation and a sense of urgency. Keep in mind the position is multifaceted, it mix's sales, head hunting, customer service and much more!

Interview Questions

• Previous employment, education, short term and long term goals. from important to least important pay,benefits, growth, work environment, location, handling of high stress or conflict resolution.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Filled out online application
    Called to schedule an interview
    Interview screening over the phone
    In Person Interview
    Additional In Person Interview with entire team
    Interview with Regional Director over the phone
    Personality Assessment
    Background Check
    Half day shadowing in office
    Contract period before permanent offer
    Offer

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orange, CA).

Interview

The hiring process is 3-steps. First you meet with the branch manager, if he/she likes you then you meet with the Regional Manager. If he/she likes you, then you interview with the Vice President. You might be asked to interview with the team that you will be working with as well. This can be a panel interview, but most likely one on one.

Interview Questions

• The interview with the Vice President is long and challenging. Be prepared. It's a rapid fire, question and answer format, with questions that circle back around to previous questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The manager that I was working with threatened to rescind the offer if I wasn't in complete agreement. I really needed a job, so I made it work.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Unfortunately, the hiring and interview process for me was a little unorganized and in hindsight was a good indicator of how the place was run. No one seemed to be prepared for me or prepared to interview me. The questions were very basic and generic.

Interview Questions

• None. I was interviewed by 3 people, one being the Branch Manager at the time, Assistant Branch Manager and a co-worker. 2 of the 3 read directly from a list of interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked my expected salary, and got it.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Richmond, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very informal interview oonly had 2 interviews before hire

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. Met with two hiring managers. They were professional and friendly. Got the answer at the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed first by Branch Manager and then several other people from office. They make it seem like they are interested in you but they are also seeking a lot of information from you from previous employers so when they reference they can flip it into a job order.

Interview Questions

• They might appear very casual but they are interviewing you every step of the way.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't any. It's take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Newport News, VA) in November 2010.

Interview

I'm still in the interview process. Met one on one with the Branch Manager, and she was very nice. I am interviewing with the District Regional Manager next week...

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll do well in a sales environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I was called and had two phone interviews. One by branch manager interested in horing me, and then one by the Regional VP. Both had pointed questions but also were warm and energetic. Also had to take a Core Personality Assessment. Then I had an inperson that lasted a litle over an hour with the branch manager. Was hired within the week.

Interview Questions

• Describe the creative process you utilized to get in the door and of a big client you were going after and the reults.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you close a placement or negotiate for a win-win for everyone to include the cient, the candidate and your company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate too much. Was happy with the interview. I would make sure you know sales techniques and what it means to run both sides of a desk.