AppleOne Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Silence after my response to their inquiry.
I received an inquiry from one this company's recruiters and responded via email as requested. I was never asked to fill out an application and received no further communication about the position. Disappointing as the recruiter indicated I was well qualified. A courtesy response to me would have been appreciated even if there was no further interest.
There was another position posted on Glassdoor by this agency that I responded to. Upon speaking to the recruiter, the actual salary offered was at the bottom end of the range posted on Glassdoor. In fact the low end indicated on Glassdoor was the upper end of the salary range available. This felt misleading as this did not match the job posting. Also, the job description was not adequate to describe the shift was evening, not regular daytime hours.
I felt like my time was wasted and disappointed with my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule/availability?
    Are you willing to take the job if offered, at the lowest salary level, despite your experience level.
    Are you concerned you might be bored?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview is easy, the interviewer is nice and joyous actually perfect for the job. I really didn't hear back after that. I guess they don't have problems filling positions. I hope their aware that they can fill all positions if they just give opportunities and instruct hire's on what they want and don't want and have them assure them that they can deliver. I personally would have been loyal and an awesome applicant if they would have given me the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• concerned about skills to be sure that you can perform well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very interested in my experience and preferences as much as meeting client's needs. She took the time to ask about my previous jobs and what I liked or disliked about them. They were interested in me as an individual by the questions they asked about family, committments, and beliefs. I felt like they want me to succeed as much as find a quailty candidate for the clients business. They were more interested in finding a good fit by informing me beforehand what the client was looking for as well as checking with me on my interest in any position that they were trying to fill.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewer talked a good line, but never followed up with any lucrative or decent paying job offers. Requested references but never followed up with any of them. Told me if I saw a job posted online to make sure I made contact with them so they could get in contact with the company. Every job I ever found posted that matched my abilities was never offered to me.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience and what I was most proud of accomplishing   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

arrive 15 minutes early for one on one interview, left in waiting room for 45 minutes, no apology for the delay, interview last 10 minutes. no follow up. left message on answering maching the position was filled.

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Standard process for an interview at an employment agency