AppleOne Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.2

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I was asked a lot of questions about my experience, qualifications, skills and career goals. They really tried to narrow down exactly what job I would qualify for. But since I was registering with a Temp Agency, I would have considered many jobs. They seem more like a recruiting/headhunting service for their employers rather than a service for prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• Did I want to work for a large company or small?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (McKinney, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Received phone call about a job and if I wanted to make $16 an hour and then was asked to complete some paper work but was not given anymore information still waiting on what I am expected to do.

Interview Questions

• Can I start work immediatly   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

They will bring you in and simply get to know you, and figure out your preferences. They are all kind people and seem to care about what you want as a employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Petaluma, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief but thoughtful. Ask questions about jobs that might fit my expertise. Specifically administrative, training and compliance skills. Signed appropriate documentation. Introduced to office personnel. Scheduled a follow up date.

Interview Questions

• What jobs to you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Riverside, CA).

Interview

the hiring process was very straight forward. I came in for a face to face interview. after the interview i had to complete a series of test and then my credentials where sent out to employers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne in September 2016.

Interview

They are very professional, friendly, and helpful. They asked questions about your background, what kind of position would you prefer, part-time or full-time, what skills do you have, etc. They will ask you to complete and sign some documents and also ask if you are authorized to work in USA.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Campbell, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I usually just walk in to set up an appointment for an interview typically, and they were very courteous about the situation. The interview lasted about 15 minutes the hiring consultant was very nice.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

The interview process was speedy and cooperative. They are flexible with your availability. Phone and In person interview.
    It took couple of follow up later and some time for back ground checks. My overall experience was good and

Interview Questions

• How much do you rate yourself on excel?   1 Answer