AppleOne Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Riverside, CA).

Interview

the hiring process was very straight forward. I came in for a face to face interview. after the interview i had to complete a series of test and then my credentials where sent out to employers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne in September 2016.

Interview

They are very professional, friendly, and helpful. They asked questions about your background, what kind of position would you prefer, part-time or full-time, what skills do you have, etc. They will ask you to complete and sign some documents and also ask if you are authorized to work in USA.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

The interview process was speedy and cooperative. They are flexible with your availability. Phone and In person interview.
    It took couple of follow up later and some time for back ground checks. My overall experience was good and

Interview Questions

• How much do you rate yourself on excel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

My experience for the hiring interview was a very good one. The staff that I had the pleasure of interacting with were all very professional. My interviewer was very professional and also very personable. I really felt confident during the interview and afterwards. I thought very highly of the person who interviewed me, and comfortable enough to be myself and express my wishes and concerns which, seemed to be of importance concern to the interviewer as well. I would have to say that overall I was am very happy with the interview process as far as interviews go.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me about my work history and experience at the last company that I worked for (a well known and worldwide company) and was this the well known company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

This is a temp agency so they ask specifics on what kind of skills you have and what you did on prior jobs. Be prepared to watch a safety video and take a short but easy safety test.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel?   Answer Question
    • From 1 to 5 with 5 being the least important. How do you rate location, benefits, pay, work environment, and growth?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was detailed with understanding my background and experience. The interviewer immediately acknowledged the type of position I would qualify for. I accepted a position the day after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of background do you have? Are you familiar with research projects? Do you have any experience with working with Estate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Memphis, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Brief and pretty standard, nothing really stood out. The same standard questions that are asked at most interviews. The whole conversation only lasted about 20 minutes. Once that was done, I was sat in front of the computer to do assessments.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in a position?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Just go over the resume and asked some simple question like what kind of jobs are you looking for, what skills do you have and salary you want...and then asked you to wait but no responses at all.