AppleOne Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.5

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very interested in my experience and preferences as much as meeting client's needs. She took the time to ask about my previous jobs and what I liked or disliked about them. They were interested in me as an individual by the questions they asked about family, committments, and beliefs. I felt like they want me to succeed as much as find a quailty candidate for the clients business. They were more interested in finding a good fit by informing me beforehand what the client was looking for as well as checking with me on my interest in any position that they were trying to fill.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewer talked a good line, but never followed up with any lucrative or decent paying job offers. Requested references but never followed up with any of them. Told me if I saw a job posted online to make sure I made contact with them so they could get in contact with the company. Every job I ever found posted that matched my abilities was never offered to me.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience and what I was most proud of accomplishing   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

arrive 15 minutes early for one on one interview, left in waiting room for 45 minutes, no apology for the delay, interview last 10 minutes. no follow up. left message on answering maching the position was filled.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Standard process for an interview at an employment agency