AppleOne Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Cordova, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Simple face to face interview and application. You go in and sit down. They call your name and you then proceed to a room where you sit at a desk and computer. From there, you simply take your skills assessments and personality quizzes. Once you complete, you are led back to the lobby and take a seat. Later you are called again to sit with the recruiter for a 1 on 1 interview. During that you are handed the forms for employment such as the I-9 and W-4 and such. That is about it for the interview. Once they have an assignment that they need filled, they call you and tell you where to show up for training. That's about it.

Interview Questions

• Describe where I see myself in 10 years.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AppleOne (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet. I was at an agency called AppleOne and the recruiter was really friendly. The next day I had an another meeting with him and he offered me a position at Capital One.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your last job?   1 Answer