AppleOne Clerical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Clerical Interview Questions

2.0

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I filled out a lot of electronic hiring documents online before I came inside the office for an interview. There is a video to watch for safety which I would have done it before I came in to save time. The person that interviewed me was nice. However, I showed up 15 minutes early, watched the video, and had to wait 45 minutes for this person to finally interview me. I was told that she was on the phone.My actual interview was only 15 minutes. Since then, I have only gotten 2 group emails with jobs that I said I did not want. I replied to one email but did not get an answer or acknowledgment. Then I had someone try this week to help me with a job where I am offered an interview. I looked it up at Apple and they also had the job listed but no one contacted me to see if I wanted this job. So it did not work for me but I think it probably works for a lot of persons in different circumstances. I think that it was an age factor because it seems to cater to young females probably because they have a lot of jobs for that bracket.

Interview Questions

• What type of job do I want?   1 Answer
  • They asked me how much an hour I was looking for, and what was the least amount I would accept.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process was a little sketchy. Since two of us were applying for the same position, the interviewer decided to interview us at the same time. I didn't understand that. The process was rushed, and we were out of there in less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions