AppleOne Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter who got me an interview with Google but she failed to give me all the necessary information I needed for the interview and so I was caught off-guard during my interview. For example the interviewer at Google asked me if I had studied up on the people I would be supporting but the Apple one recruiter didn't give me that information before hand so I had no idea. The interview didn't really go well and I sent an email to the recruiter at Apple One letting her know what happened and that I wasn't happy I wasn't given the proper information before hand and she didn't even respond, not one word. I emailed her a couple of days later to tell her to delete me from their database and I would find another company to work with. Totally unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter after applying for a position online with one of their clients. Then called in for a 1:1 interview where I met with the Management team. Brought in a second time after conducting several (6) evaluations and 1 personality test. Met with the entire staff at this point. Received an email and a call the 2nd week to be offered the internal position.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to accomplish saving your employer time and money?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Somewhat able to negotiate my pay, but obviously the hustle to save more.