AppleOne Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at AppleOne

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter after applying for a position online with one of their clients. Then called in for a 1:1 interview where I met with the Management team. Brought in a second time after conducting several (6) evaluations and 1 personality test. Met with the entire staff at this point. Received an email and a call the 2nd week to be offered the internal position.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to accomplish saving your employer time and money?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Somewhat able to negotiate my pay, but obviously the hustle to save more.

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter who got me an interview with Google but she failed to give me all the necessary information I needed for the interview and so I was caught off-guard during my interview. For example the interviewer at Google asked me if I had studied up on the people I would be supporting but the Apple one recruiter didn't give me that information before hand so I had no idea. The interview didn't really go well and I sent an email to the recruiter at Apple One letting her know what happened and that I wasn't happy I wasn't given the proper information before hand and she didn't even respond, not one word. I emailed her a couple of days later to tell her to delete me from their database and I would find another company to work with. Totally unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Raleigh, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

They were fast to scheduler, I felt that they read some of the details on my resume but were not thorough. Mostly asked general questions. I've been told that I'll be contacted soon with possible jobs openings with their clients.

Interview Questions

• What you can tell us about your previous jobs and why I left each job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Nancy and Vivi helped alot with the process. They also ask about what are you looking for in a career and how much compensation you want. Also what kind of things that is important for your

Interview Questions

• What is your accomplishments   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple, but there were some tests that they required before they would place me with any of their clients. One of the tests was for typing.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available to work? Can you work holidays?   1 Answer
    • What size of office would you like to work in?   Answer Question