AppleOne Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a great interview for a staffing company. Appleone doesn't work with general laborers, so they really take the time to get to know you (your strengths, areas of expertise, what kind of work you're looking for and NOT looking for, goals, etc.). At the end, they even gave some great advice on beefing up my resume and social network to attract the right kind of employers.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job (full/part-time) are you interested in? Salary expectations? What experience from your past are you hoping to use in your next job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I first received a very vague phone call from a recruiter. I could barely understand the person's name. When I called them back (1/2 hour later), they didn't know who I was and I had to remind them. They never went into the position I actually applied for nor, did they talk about their company. They were very unprofessional. I used to work internally for another recruiting company and they would never treat their possible candidates this way. I also got an email after my phone call asking me to send them a copy of my resume. I then replied and sent them a copy of the resume. They sent another email to me on instructions on what to bring for my interview. They spelled my first name wrong. I won't be using them for possible job opportunities.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

- phone screen to discuss what I was looking for and my previous experience
    - on-line application
    - in-person interview with branch manager then some skills testing
    - group panel interview with office team discussing why I would be a good team fit
    - 1 on 1 with area manager

Interview Questions

• previous experience
      situation based questions