AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

98 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Boulder, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewee was professional and appeared interested in finding a good match. It turned out the company filled the position with an internal candidate, but it was a good experience. She said she would try to find a match at another company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work day as far as roles and responsibilities.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Silence after my response to their inquiry.
    I received an inquiry from one this company's recruiters and responded via email as requested. I was never asked to fill out an application and received no further communication about the position. Disappointing as the recruiter indicated I was well qualified. A courtesy response to me would have been appreciated even if there was no further interest.
    There was another position posted on Glassdoor by this agency that I responded to. Upon speaking to the recruiter, the actual salary offered was at the bottom end of the range posted on Glassdoor. In fact the low end indicated on Glassdoor was the upper end of the salary range available. This felt misleading as this did not match the job posting. Also, the job description was not adequate to describe the shift was evening, not regular daytime hours.
    I felt like my time was wasted and disappointed with my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule/availability?
      Are you willing to take the job if offered, at the lowest salary level, despite your experience level.
      Are you concerned you might be bored?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Petaluma, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief but thoughtful. Ask questions about jobs that might fit my expertise. Specifically administrative, training and compliance skills. Signed appropriate documentation. Introduced to office personnel. Scheduled a follow up date.

Interview Questions

• What jobs to you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview is easy, the interviewer is nice and joyous actually perfect for the job. I really didn't hear back after that. I guess they don't have problems filling positions. I hope their aware that they can fill all positions if they just give opportunities and instruct hire's on what they want and don't want and have them assure them that they can deliver. I personally would have been loyal and an awesome applicant if they would have given me the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• concerned about skills to be sure that you can perform well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Senior Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Because I had used this agency in the past, I just had to provide additional information and electronically sign required documents. Representative was extremely friend, informative and professional. He immediately submitted my resume to the hiring manager in hopes of getting an interview quickly. The position meets my salary requirements, career track and will be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Areas of interest. Preferred work location, expected salary.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne in December 2016.

Interview

The lady interviewing seemed to be very nice and attentive. It was like no other interview I had ever had in the past, All she asked about was what my last job entailed. She took very detailed notes about my previous position and daily responsibilities. I was told I was a great candidate and had marketable skills and that she would love to recommend me to the client, but she needed 1 more current reference. She said that we would be in touch and that she is attached to her computer and she will get back to me right away and that she would call the references I did have on hand that same day. It has been over a week and I have emailed 3 times and called once and have had no response. Unfortunately it seems that they are not invested in helping people land jobs only in filling their obligation to interview a certain number of people. I found the lack of follow up extremely unprofessional.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very interested in my experience and preferences as much as meeting client's needs. She took the time to ask about my previous jobs and what I liked or disliked about them. They were interested in me as an individual by the questions they asked about family, committments, and beliefs. I felt like they want me to succeed as much as find a quailty candidate for the clients business. They were more interested in finding a good fit by informing me beforehand what the client was looking for as well as checking with me on my interest in any position that they were trying to fill.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

After this experience I can't imagine how they treat their candidates.

Rushed is how I would describe it. I was pushed to fill out applications, submit all of my documents. After my initial one on one interview, I was told a follow up interview with the VP would take place but not given a time.

I ended up following up with times I was available and responded to with one sentence emails, as if I already worked for this person. "You'll speak with her at ten", "download Skype." It was hurry up and wait throughout the process. I asked if there were any questions I should expect from the VP and assured that it would be maybe something about my metrics from my other job, but just to be a "people person."

I finally get in front of the VP and the VP has no idea who I am. I am explaining things on my resume, why I would be interested in even taking the job. I'm practically arguing for my right to be there. It became immediately clear that my original interviewer had no interest in taking the time to explain who I was to the VP. Better yet, the VP hadn't even bothered to ask. I became immediately disenchanted with the company.

Not that it matters. I'm sure that being thrown off in the interview as I was didn't leave a good impression, and I haven't heard back in 3 days now. I've done my part to follow up, but the person that originally interviewed me hasn't given me the dignity to return my call. Even if they made me an offer at this point I would not accept it.

What a joke of a company.