AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

246 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Cypress, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough interview process! I believe that any potential company looking to hire someone would love Apple One. They take care of a lot legal documentation and you watch a office safety video. I went to the Apple One office in Cypress and the staff are wonderful and its a nice environment. My recruiter was very pleasant and asked all the right questions to find me a job. She wanted to know about recent interviews that I've had and I gave her a good idea of what my last job entailed.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to give her a range of what salary I was hoping to get.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

They will bring you in and simply get to know you, and figure out your preferences. They are all kind people and seem to care about what you want as a employee.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Long Beach, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

AppleOne is an intermediary between prospective employees and employers, so the interview was more to help them figure out what kind of temp, temp to hire, or permanent hire position they can place me in. The process is fairly simple and in a way helps prep you for interviewing directly with employers again.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about all of my prior work experience and which industries would I feel most comfortable in since my employment background is all over the place from finance to the arts.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

The hiring process was straight forward and so was the testing. The program that tests skills is easy to use and they were patient with the allotted time. I also met with the manager who was confident and gave detailed feedback. Again, the process was smooth and I'd definitely recommend if you're looking for quick employment. The only thing is to make sure that you set aside half the day and bring a lunch with you if necessary. Get lots of sleep the night before and fill out as much of the application online that you can so all you have to do is concentrate on the testing and the interview process

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in for a general in-person interview with Stacie on a monday, and had a gig with an amazing company by thursday. Stacie recognized my skills immediately and knew of a company doing interviews at the time I was meeting with her, and worked with Danielle in the office to score me an interview right away. I've never had such a positive experience with a staffing agency, and highly recommend working with this company if you're looking for people who are going to work hard for you.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to expand on details in my resume, to better understand how they could use this to sell my skills for potential jobs.   Answer Question

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Boulder, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewee was professional and appeared interested in finding a good match. It turned out the company filled the position with an internal candidate, but it was a good experience. She said she would try to find a match at another company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work day as far as roles and responsibilities.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Silence after my response to their inquiry.
    I received an inquiry from one this company's recruiters and responded via email as requested. I was never asked to fill out an application and received no further communication about the position. Disappointing as the recruiter indicated I was well qualified. A courtesy response to me would have been appreciated even if there was no further interest.
    There was another position posted on Glassdoor by this agency that I responded to. Upon speaking to the recruiter, the actual salary offered was at the bottom end of the range posted on Glassdoor. In fact the low end indicated on Glassdoor was the upper end of the salary range available. This felt misleading as this did not match the job posting. Also, the job description was not adequate to describe the shift was evening, not regular daytime hours.
    I felt like my time was wasted and disappointed with my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule/availability?
      Are you willing to take the job if offered, at the lowest salary level, despite your experience level.
      Are you concerned you might be bored?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne (Torrance, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was basically signing more papers and discussing what was on the resume as well as what my goals, type of employment, and salary I would be interested in.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel? What is your ultimate goal with the company?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Petaluma, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief but thoughtful. Ask questions about jobs that might fit my expertise. Specifically administrative, training and compliance skills. Signed appropriate documentation. Introduced to office personnel. Scheduled a follow up date.

Interview Questions

• What jobs to you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview is easy, the interviewer is nice and joyous actually perfect for the job. I really didn't hear back after that. I guess they don't have problems filling positions. I hope their aware that they can fill all positions if they just give opportunities and instruct hire's on what they want and don't want and have them assure them that they can deliver. I personally would have been loyal and an awesome applicant if they would have given me the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• concerned about skills to be sure that you can perform well.   1 Answer