AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.2

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Kent, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

These people are horrible! They require documents that are NOT required BY LAW. The I-9 form FORBIDS the employer to require what forms are to be brought in, yet AppleOne REQUIRES that you produce certain forms. This meant that I had to make EXTRA trips to their office. They have employees that are militant in keeping to BREAKING THIS LAW. I have worked for them in the past

Interview Questions

• To produce certain, specific documents to fill out the I-9 form WHEN THE LAW SPECIFICALLY FORBIDS THIS PRACTICE   1 Answer

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Birmingham, AL) in July 2013.

Interview

I received a call from a technology recruiter fron California in early June. The recruiter wanted to get to know me so her was very cordial and respectful. I gave him information about my work experience. He therefore gave me the use of some web material to prepared for the oral interview. So I had two weeks to prepare. I looked over the sites as he suggested and got turned in to the types of questions to prepare for during the call. Two weeks went by and the interview came. I felt like and student who pass the test with an "a". because I did really well.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever terminate 568B circuit modules. for cat 6 cable before?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

Very disappointing. I have over 10 years experience in the field I applied for. I took a year off from the field to focus on a degree (a four year degree at that) and worked as a part time waitress during that period. This company could not look past that one year of service to another industry, didnt care what so ever about having recently completed a four year degree, nor the several recommendations I received from prior employers. I spent an hour and a half completing a very detailed application to include a skills test, etc. I know I did well on those test no dought because I have passed them with flying colors on the job & with other temporary agencies. I received a call at the end of business day the day before my interview (which was scheduled three days prior) and told "You have great qualifications however our clients prefer persons with more recent experience". I was astonished that they chose to cancel an in person interview and persue following through with in house testing because they could not look past one year of service outside of the desired industry, especially for what I was able to offer. I feel this company is very narrow minded and has tunnel vision. I actually feel bad for employers who rely on them because I can just imagine the number of well-rounded potential employees they are being cheated of.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Cypress, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough interview process! I believe that any potential company looking to hire someone would love Apple One. They take care of a lot legal documentation and you watch a office safety video. I went to the Apple One office in Cypress and the staff are wonderful and its a nice environment. My recruiter was very pleasant and asked all the right questions to find me a job. She wanted to know about recent interviews that I've had and I gave her a good idea of what my last job entailed.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to give her a range of what salary I was hoping to get.   1 Answer

Aaa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Online interview ,2 phone call interview and an in person interview. Once you have the in person interview you have the job. Aaa have strick hiring procedures all interview questions are all about customer service

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company. Why would you want to work with us. How well is your communication skills. Have to be ok with Schedules that are set to change every 6months   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first asked to stop by the Alpharetta location. This location appeared to be dated like it was still in the early 2000's. The interviewer was speaking loudly and I could hear their conversations with other interviewees while I was waiting to see him. After reviewing my resume in a one on one he said it needed to be modified. I modified it the same day and after him closely seeing I had a Bachelor's degree he still offered me a position only paying a low rate per hour. A person with a Bachelor's degree and half-way through a Master's degree can't survive or live off this low pay per hour!! Secondly, the job offered to me was located in Midtown Atlanta which is crowded witih traffic and the job had paid parking. If you're already not making enough how can you pay $ each day for paid parking?? I had the idea this company wasn't a good one to go to, and I should have trusted my judgement. I think they just find whatever job they can and send you to it. You can do this type of thing yourself with no recruiter. Especially with the low paying jobs they offer!

Interview Questions

• Why do you have your technical skills listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

After this experience I can't imagine how they treat their candidates.

Rushed is how I would describe it. I was pushed to fill out applications, submit all of my documents. After my initial one on one interview, I was told a follow up interview with the VP would take place but not given a time.

I ended up following up with times I was available and responded to with one sentence emails, as if I already worked for this person. "You'll speak with her at ten", "download Skype." It was hurry up and wait throughout the process. I asked if there were any questions I should expect from the VP and assured that it would be maybe something about my metrics from my other job, but just to be a "people person."

I finally get in front of the VP and the VP has no idea who I am. I am explaining things on my resume, why I would be interested in even taking the job. I'm practically arguing for my right to be there. It became immediately clear that my original interviewer had no interest in taking the time to explain who I was to the VP. Better yet, the VP hadn't even bothered to ask. I became immediately disenchanted with the company.

Not that it matters. I'm sure that being thrown off in the interview as I was didn't leave a good impression, and I haven't heard back in 3 days now. I've done my part to follow up, but the person that originally interviewed me hasn't given me the dignity to return my call. Even if they made me an offer at this point I would not accept it.

What a joke of a company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Tucson, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

The AppleOne representative was present and two supervisors from the client company INTUIT conducted the interview. They first asked me to go out to the call floor, which was empty, and take a test call from one of them as a "client" using a simplified scenario which tested my customer service skills, phone voice and research skills within the internet. The rest of the interview was more stereotypical, back in front of the two supervisors, yet the questions asked were far more interesting and though provoking than the usual. They were very pleasant and it seemed they expected complex answers from which they both took notes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation at a previous job in which you needed to use a resourceful means to solve an uncommon issue.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Contacted by phone.
    -Explained the job - found out it is really for "Staffing Associate" position which will turn into "Staffing Consultant" after the completion of the training program
    -Went over my resume
    Interviewed with a Branch Manager.
    -Went through like 5 pages of interview questions
    -Lots of behavioral (tell me about a time when...) questions
    Interviewed at a different branch with Regional Manager and met all the staff there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deliver bad news and explain how you did it.   Answer Question
    • What is your definition of success?   Answer Question
    • What are three things that would make you happy/motivate you in your job?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your superior disagreed with you on how a situation should be dealt with?   Answer Question
    • What are the three most important skills for a recruiter?   Answer Question

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Had no clue as to what the position was or couldn't answer majority of my questions. Kept walking out of room for answers. Was not comfortable with the lack of experience or knowledge by my recruiter. The only thing she did do was get me the interview, after accepting this job, found out that better paying positions were available within the industry I applied for, Would never recommend Apple One again.

Interview Questions

• My experience, I was really over qualified for the position, another perm agency was doing the same position for double and triple rate of pay.   1 Answer