AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.2

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Oakville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter. Professional and welcoming environment. You could tell that the people who worked their loved their jobs and enjoying working together as a team. The manager was amazing and treated her people very well.

Interview Questions

• What are you salary expectations?
      Take me thru your experience with previous jobs?
      What kind of work are you looking for?
      How do you handle pressure?   Answer Question

Administrative/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Appleone submitted my application to the client. I interviewed and was offered the job. Once I began the interview I realized they were offering a job beyond my skill set. I notified my agent and she encouraged me to accept the offer. Big mistake

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very short interview, around 25-30 minutes. They ask a lot of question about your background in sales, few questions about your previous jobs, they want to assess the fit with the team, but I felt that the most important aspect was being driven by sales.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Reston, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

THEY MADE ME DO FREE WORK. Worst experience ever.

I initially had a great feeling about this company because they were friendly and straightforward with me and they said they'd see me moving forward with an interview with the employer... after I created a marketing plan for them. I thought it was sketchy but since they're a legitimate company that's gotten great reviews, I didn't think I had anything to lose.
    I sent them the marketing assignment and never heard from them again. I even contacted them a few times to ask what was going on but they never responded. As a middle man and career consultants, you'd think they'd have the courtesy to at least tell me what was going on.

I'm glad my marketing plan had good ideas though because the company ending up using a lot of them!

Human Resources Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter, so I didn't apply to the position. She was very on point about having me do all the onboarding paperwork, getting my references, and doing all the front end work, and called or emailed me daily. She phone and video interviewed me, and helped coordinate interviews for their client. Everything was going smooth, she even called me to say I got the job and congratulated me! However, after following up after a week of no contact, all I got was, "I'm waiting for a response from the client". I decided to be patient and have her reach out to me when she does have an update. It's been 4 weeks and I've been pretty much ghosted. It's a complete lack of professionalism and empathy. I'd suggest that if you're contacted by AppleOne or wanting to apply to one of the jobs they post - RUN AWAY. They are nothing but time and energy wasters. Completely unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - walk me through your resume, why are you looking for other jobs, etc.   1 Answer

Escalation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I had one interview with apple one and 1 interview with their client. It was very fast. background was rushed and last minute. The interview was held by current supervisors and support staff.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Marcos, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

About an hour long interview. Very approachable interview questions and interest into my own goals and expectations for the job. It was a very relaxed setting. We went over the job description as well as past employment, and how this experience would make me eligible for the current position. Many questions were asked that required an anecdote from a past experience.

Interview Questions

• Sell yourself! If you were to explain to a prospective client the best you have to offer, how would you promote yourself as a top candidate?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a great interview for a staffing company. Appleone doesn't work with general laborers, so they really take the time to get to know you (your strengths, areas of expertise, what kind of work you're looking for and NOT looking for, goals, etc.). At the end, they even gave some great advice on beefing up my resume and social network to attract the right kind of employers.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job (full/part-time) are you interested in? Salary expectations? What experience from your past are you hoping to use in your next job?   Answer Question

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview. NO CALL. NO EMAIL to let me know if I got the job. How is this company recruiting people if they don't have the decency to call the person or give them a simple NO email? RUDE!

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Irving, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

My interview with the recruiter went very well. We started on time and she went over my resume step by step and made suggestions to improve it before submitting it to the client. After submission I was selected for the job within one day!

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked as a receptionist and what is the greatest number of lines you have handled?   1 Answer