AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was relaxed and pretty easy. The people doing the interview made me feel very comfortable and relaxed that I had a really good feeling leaving the office. I have been there ever since

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you took initiative to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The person that interviewed gave me an overall description of the company that I would be working for. My interview was very informative of Appleone and of Maximus. The person interviewing me told me about the rate of pay and the hours and when training class would start.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job.   1 Answer

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Called and spoke to a recruiter on the phone and emailed her my resume. The branch manager called me the next day, spoke for 20 minutes, then scheduled an interview for me to meet in-person. After that, I was scheduled an interview to meet with the Vice President of the Region, and was told the next day that I received an offer. All of this happened in the span of less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any specific questions asked. It was more the standard questions of asking of my background, what interested me in staffing, and it was more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Thorough application, face-to-face interview, and skills testing made up the bulk of this interview process. The application was several pages of information, plus a questionnaire regarding work history and personality. The Interview mostly consisted of straightforward questions about information on my resume and further delving into what drives me personally. And the skills testing included a computer-based software assessment, focusing on various level of competency for each of the programs I listed as having so skill in on my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Hampton, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was scheduled after a phone call and filling several forms online. They asked for a printed Resume and discussed about career goals, what type of jobs I am interested in, and possible jobs I could qualify for. It was relaxed and the agent was friendly and interested

Interview Questions

• What type of job are you looking for?
      Where have you already applied?
      Share a success story where you improved a process
      Answer Question

Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AppleOne in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. The girl who interviewed me had little to no previous work experience herself, yet tried to tell me, a seasoned professional, how my salary expectations were too high for a position when I have 8 years under my belt. Well just say, they were under $50k which aint that high. When I told her my current salary, she also tried to dispute what I said and call me a lier. Totally rude recruiter and I eventually told her to kick rocks.

Interview Questions

• I was told I had to reveal my current salary, and if I didn't, HR would call my current company to get it. Total Bull.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Recruiters and staff are very unprofessional. I was scheduled to have an interview earlier that week and was directed to a different recruiter who had no concern for my paperwork and wanted me to sign forms without having a scheduled interview. Pretty sure that's illegal.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very interested in my experience and preferences as much as meeting client's needs. She took the time to ask about my previous jobs and what I liked or disliked about them. They were interested in me as an individual by the questions they asked about family, committments, and beliefs. I felt like they want me to succeed as much as find a quailty candidate for the clients business. They were more interested in finding a good fit by informing me beforehand what the client was looking for as well as checking with me on my interest in any position that they were trying to fill.