AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Petaluma, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief but thoughtful. Ask questions about jobs that might fit my expertise. Specifically administrative, training and compliance skills. Signed appropriate documentation. Introduced to office personnel. Scheduled a follow up date.

Interview Questions

• What jobs to you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne (Torrance, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was basically signing more papers and discussing what was on the resume as well as what my goals, type of employment, and salary I would be interested in.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel? What is your ultimate goal with the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Campbell, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I usually just walk in to set up an appointment for an interview typically, and they were very courteous about the situation. The interview lasted about 15 minutes the hiring consultant was very nice.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Silence after my response to their inquiry.
    I received an inquiry from one this company's recruiters and responded via email as requested. I was never asked to fill out an application and received no further communication about the position. Disappointing as the recruiter indicated I was well qualified. A courtesy response to me would have been appreciated even if there was no further interest.
    There was another position posted on Glassdoor by this agency that I responded to. Upon speaking to the recruiter, the actual salary offered was at the bottom end of the range posted on Glassdoor. In fact the low end indicated on Glassdoor was the upper end of the salary range available. This felt misleading as this did not match the job posting. Also, the job description was not adequate to describe the shift was evening, not regular daytime hours.
    I felt like my time was wasted and disappointed with my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule/availability?
      Are you willing to take the job if offered, at the lowest salary level, despite your experience level.
      Are you concerned you might be bored?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was relaxed and pretty easy. The people doing the interview made me feel very comfortable and relaxed that I had a really good feeling leaving the office. I have been there ever since

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you took initiative to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The person that interviewed gave me an overall description of the company that I would be working for. My interview was very informative of Appleone and of Maximus. The person interviewing me told me about the rate of pay and the hours and when training class would start.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job.   1 Answer

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Called and spoke to a recruiter on the phone and emailed her my resume. The branch manager called me the next day, spoke for 20 minutes, then scheduled an interview for me to meet in-person. After that, I was scheduled an interview to meet with the Vice President of the Region, and was told the next day that I received an offer. All of this happened in the span of less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any specific questions asked. It was more the standard questions of asking of my background, what interested me in staffing, and it was more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Thorough application, face-to-face interview, and skills testing made up the bulk of this interview process. The application was several pages of information, plus a questionnaire regarding work history and personality. The Interview mostly consisted of straightforward questions about information on my resume and further delving into what drives me personally. And the skills testing included a computer-based software assessment, focusing on various level of competency for each of the programs I listed as having so skill in on my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer