AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 different people over a 3 week period of time. Each interview ended postively with comments like "you will be a good fit here" or "we're going to need you to start right away." They even started talking about salary, PTO and career advancement like I was in orientation. Then a month after the process started they finally got back to me and said that they've decided not to hire anyone for the next few months.

When you call into the office the person who answers the phone (seems like it's anyone in the office) is usually rude. If you leave a message you rarely ever get a call back or returned email.

This is organization who says they're putting the 'Humanity back in Human Resources'... unfortunately, they are more concerned with selling and making money.

Interview Questions

This organization is poorly run.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Hampton, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was scheduled after a phone call and filling several forms online. They asked for a printed Resume and discussed about career goals, what type of jobs I am interested in, and possible jobs I could qualify for. It was relaxed and the agent was friendly and interested

Interview Questions

• What type of job are you looking for?
      Where have you already applied?
      Share a success story where you improved a process   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiter and they will help place you with company.Kinda of long waiting process, sometime it was hard staying in contact with anyone. wish thee communication was better.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first asked to stop by the Alpharetta location. This location appeared to be dated like it was still in the early 2000's. The interviewer was speaking loudly and I could hear their conversations with other interviewees while I was waiting to see him. After reviewing my resume in a one on one he said it needed to be modified. I modified it the same day and after him closely seeing I had a Bachelor's degree he still offered me a position only paying a low rate per hour. A person with a Bachelor's degree and half-way through a Master's degree can't survive or live off this low pay per hour!! Secondly, the job offered to me was located in Midtown Atlanta which is crowded witih traffic and the job had paid parking. If you're already not making enough how can you pay $ each day for paid parking?? I had the idea this company wasn't a good one to go to, and I should have trusted my judgement. I think they just find whatever job they can and send you to it. You can do this type of thing yourself with no recruiter. Especially with the low paying jobs they offer!

Interview Questions

• Why do you have your technical skills listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

good, very in dept on my skills. The interviewer contacted me from my resume posted on the INTERNET. We setup an appointment for a face to face interview.Meet at the office and discussed my skills and what the job consisted of. They offered a job.

Office/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Henderson, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

Unlike most employment or placement agencies, the interview with AppleOne was conducted in person and I feel like Lorraine, the interviewer, really made sure she had set enough time aside in her schedule to get to know me beyond the pages of my resume. She was interested in what I'd done in the past, where I wanted to go in the future, and why I was looking for a new job. It felt like the most personable interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you looking for?
      What is your desired salary?
      How far are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Ventura, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a very positive experience. I was asked about my skills and experience and how they apply to what I want. The rep seemed very interested in helping me, although there was a ton of paperwork which was frustrating because I had already done a lot of the exact same paperwork online

Senior Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Because I had used this agency in the past, I just had to provide additional information and electronically sign required documents. Representative was extremely friend, informative and professional. He immediately submitted my resume to the hiring manager in hopes of getting an interview quickly. The position meets my salary requirements, career track and will be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Areas of interest. Preferred work location, expected salary.   Answer Question