AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.2

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first asked to stop by the Alpharetta location. This location appeared to be dated like it was still in the early 2000's. The interviewer was speaking loudly and I could hear their conversations with other interviewees while I was waiting to see him. After reviewing my resume in a one on one he said it needed to be modified. I modified it the same day and after him closely seeing I had a Bachelor's degree he still offered me a position only paying a low rate per hour. A person with a Bachelor's degree and half-way through a Master's degree can't survive or live off this low pay per hour!! Secondly, the job offered to me was located in Midtown Atlanta which is crowded witih traffic and the job had paid parking. If you're already not making enough how can you pay $ each day for paid parking?? I had the idea this company wasn't a good one to go to, and I should have trusted my judgement. I think they just find whatever job they can and send you to it. You can do this type of thing yourself with no recruiter. Especially with the low paying jobs they offer!

Interview Questions

• Why do you have your technical skills listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Office/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Henderson, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

Unlike most employment or placement agencies, the interview with AppleOne was conducted in person and I feel like Lorraine, the interviewer, really made sure she had set enough time aside in her schedule to get to know me beyond the pages of my resume. She was interested in what I'd done in the past, where I wanted to go in the future, and why I was looking for a new job. It felt like the most personable interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you looking for?
      What is your desired salary?
      How far are you willing to travel?
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Ventura, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a very positive experience. I was asked about my skills and experience and how they apply to what I want. The rep seemed very interested in helping me, although there was a ton of paperwork which was frustrating because I had already done a lot of the exact same paperwork online

Senior Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Because I had used this agency in the past, I just had to provide additional information and electronically sign required documents. Representative was extremely friend, informative and professional. He immediately submitted my resume to the hiring manager in hopes of getting an interview quickly. The position meets my salary requirements, career track and will be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Areas of interest. Preferred work location, expected salary.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator for Trade Shows Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne in December 2016.

Interview

The lady interviewing seemed to be very nice and attentive. It was like no other interview I had ever had in the past, All she asked about was what my last job entailed. She took very detailed notes about my previous position and daily responsibilities. I was told I was a great candidate and had marketable skills and that she would love to recommend me to the client, but she needed 1 more current reference. She said that we would be in touch and that she is attached to her computer and she will get back to me right away and that she would call the references I did have on hand that same day. It has been over a week and I have emailed 3 times and called once and have had no response. Unfortunately it seems that they are not invested in helping people land jobs only in filling their obligation to interview a certain number of people. I found the lack of follow up extremely unprofessional.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very interested in my experience and preferences as much as meeting client's needs. She took the time to ask about my previous jobs and what I liked or disliked about them. They were interested in me as an individual by the questions they asked about family, committments, and beliefs. I felt like they want me to succeed as much as find a quailty candidate for the clients business. They were more interested in finding a good fit by informing me beforehand what the client was looking for as well as checking with me on my interest in any position that they were trying to fill.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Riverside, CA).

Interview

the hiring process was very straight forward. I came in for a face to face interview. after the interview i had to complete a series of test and then my credentials where sent out to employers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I first received a very vague phone call from a recruiter. I could barely understand the person's name. When I called them back (1/2 hour later), they didn't know who I was and I had to remind them. They never went into the position I actually applied for nor, did they talk about their company. They were very unprofessional. I used to work internally for another recruiting company and they would never treat their possible candidates this way. I also got an email after my phone call asking me to send them a copy of my resume. I then replied and sent them a copy of the resume. They sent another email to me on instructions on what to bring for my interview. They spelled my first name wrong. I won't be using them for possible job opportunities.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Miami, FL).

Interview

It involved a phone screen interview with several questions assessing my personality like questionnaire. It was a very straight forward interview conducted by a HR consulting firm. The job was for a one man office, which didn't really peak my interest.