AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.2

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very interested in my experience and preferences as much as meeting client's needs. She took the time to ask about my previous jobs and what I liked or disliked about them. They were interested in me as an individual by the questions they asked about family, committments, and beliefs. I felt like they want me to succeed as much as find a quailty candidate for the clients business. They were more interested in finding a good fit by informing me beforehand what the client was looking for as well as checking with me on my interest in any position that they were trying to fill.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Riverside, CA).

Interview

the hiring process was very straight forward. I came in for a face to face interview. after the interview i had to complete a series of test and then my credentials where sent out to employers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I first received a very vague phone call from a recruiter. I could barely understand the person's name. When I called them back (1/2 hour later), they didn't know who I was and I had to remind them. They never went into the position I actually applied for nor, did they talk about their company. They were very unprofessional. I used to work internally for another recruiting company and they would never treat their possible candidates this way. I also got an email after my phone call asking me to send them a copy of my resume. I then replied and sent them a copy of the resume. They sent another email to me on instructions on what to bring for my interview. They spelled my first name wrong. I won't be using them for possible job opportunities.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Miami, FL).

Interview

It involved a phone screen interview with several questions assessing my personality like questionnaire. It was a very straight forward interview conducted by a HR consulting firm. The job was for a one man office, which didn't really peak my interest.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

After this experience I can't imagine how they treat their candidates.

Rushed is how I would describe it. I was pushed to fill out applications, submit all of my documents. After my initial one on one interview, I was told a follow up interview with the VP would take place but not given a time.

I ended up following up with times I was available and responded to with one sentence emails, as if I already worked for this person. "You'll speak with her at ten", "download Skype." It was hurry up and wait throughout the process. I asked if there were any questions I should expect from the VP and assured that it would be maybe something about my metrics from my other job, but just to be a "people person."

I finally get in front of the VP and the VP has no idea who I am. I am explaining things on my resume, why I would be interested in even taking the job. I'm practically arguing for my right to be there. It became immediately clear that my original interviewer had no interest in taking the time to explain who I was to the VP. Better yet, the VP hadn't even bothered to ask. I became immediately disenchanted with the company.

Not that it matters. I'm sure that being thrown off in the interview as I was didn't leave a good impression, and I haven't heard back in 3 days now. I've done my part to follow up, but the person that originally interviewed me hasn't given me the dignity to return my call. Even if they made me an offer at this point I would not accept it.

What a joke of a company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (New York, NY).

Interview

I was never interviewed. I was told to wait for a response from a project manager, 3 days later I received an email to attend a mandatory orientation 2 days later & that not attending meant I would not be hired. I thought that was odd, what if the email had gone into my spam folder? That's not a good way to hire someone.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne in September 2016.

Interview

They are very professional, friendly, and helpful. They asked questions about your background, what kind of position would you prefer, part-time or full-time, what skills do you have, etc. They will ask you to complete and sign some documents and also ask if you are authorized to work in USA.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Ontario, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

In the AppleOne interview I took a drug test, we did a background check, and also we watched a safety video on what to do and what not to do in the warehouse. After that, a safety test was given and we required to get at least 80% of the test right. I passed the test %100 correct. I got hired on the job the same day as the job interview. It was an amazing environment and the process was fast and easy. I really love how AppleOne gets things done.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AppleOne in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. The girl who interviewed me had little to no previous work experience herself, yet tried to tell me, a seasoned professional, how my salary expectations were too high for a position when I have 8 years under my belt. Well just say, they were under $50k which aint that high. When I told her my current salary, she also tried to dispute what I said and call me a lier. Totally rude recruiter and I eventually told her to kick rocks.

Interview Questions

• I was told I had to reveal my current salary, and if I didn't, HR would call my current company to get it. Total Bull.   1 Answer

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The person that interviewed gave me an overall description of the company that I would be working for. My interview was very informative of Appleone and of Maximus. The person interviewing me told me about the rate of pay and the hours and when training class would start.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job.   1 Answer